X-Piles ointment is a composition to be applied locally on piles. It helps to relieve various symptoms associated with piles like difficult evacuation, bleeding, inflammation, pain etc.
- For haemorrhoids
- Helps inflamed piles and fissures to heal, relieves pain and itching, checks bleeding.
Hemorrhoids, also known as piles or rectal lumps, are a very common problem. Swollen veins around the lower end of the anus are the result of increased pressure which causes them to bulge and get bigger. They can be internal, occurring inside the anus, or external, when they can be seen and felt on the outside of the anus.
OUT OF STOCK
- Itching around the anus.
- Pain, sometimes very severe, especially during bowel movements and whilst sitting for long periods.
- A lump or lumps near the anus. This is often associated with a feeling of bulge or that something is in your bowel.
- Blood loss from the anus, bright red in color, usually seen when wiping following a bowel movement it can also be in the stool.
The exact way piles form is controversial but it may be linked to excess pressure in the anus and lower rectum.
This pressure can have one or more of several different causes:
Straining to empty the bowels when constipated.
Pregnancy – the weight of the fetus on the abdomen and the increased blood flow, as well as the effect of hormones on the blood vessels.
Straining to pass urine, especially in men with prostate problems.
Varicose veins – many people with these also develop piles, although piles are not varicose veins.
- Lajjalu is used externally to stop bleeding and healing of wound. It possesses haemostatic activity and act on small blood vessels to stop bleeding.
- Bhringraj is used to stop bleeding, healing of wounds and reduce inflammation.
- Aloe vera has got a mucus secreting activity and hence facilitates defecation and reduces pain.
- Nirgundi possesses significant anti-inflammatory activity and thus helps to reduce swelling and pain.
- Neem helps to reduce swelling and provides relief.
- Lasun prevents formation of large blood clots. Also possesses anti-inflammatory activity.
Kateli reduces pain when applied locally.
- Makoy relieves inflammatory swelling and reduces pain.
- Karpoor relieves pain.
- Tankan possesses local sedative effect and hence provides relief from pain.
- Yashad Bhasma helps in wound healing and reduces burning sensation.
The most important element in encouraging existing piles to clear up is to avoid constipation. By having regular bowel movements, and avoiding straining, stools pass easily and do not put pressure on the blood vessels in the anal area.
Eating plenty of fibre-rich foods such as fruit, vegetables and wholegrain cereals (eg brown rice, wholemeal bread and wholemeal pasta), and drinking plenty of fluids, especially water, should keep bowel movements soft.
- Drink lot of water
- Consume green leafy vegetables and fruits which add roughage.
- Sleep well in nights.
- Maintain Oral and Anal hygiene.
- Reduce weight.
Sitting for a long duration on hard surface. Eating dry food. Smoking. Putting pressure during defecation. Consumption of canned food. Eating stale food. Anal coitus.
Hemorrhoids Relief, Cure Hemorrhoids, Hemorrhoids Home Remedy, Hemorrhoids Relief, Piles, Cream Hemorrhoids, Cause Hemorrhoids, Get Hemorrhoids rid