Watch out the GLOWY SKIN !!
The care you give to your skin depends to a large extent on the type of the skin you have.
A good daily skin care regimen calls for four basic steps: Cleansing, Exfoliating, Toning and Moisturizing. If you are not doing these steps daily, you are not taking proper care of your skin.
Cleansing is a critical daily skin care step. It removes the dust and dirt that chokes the pores on the skin. Most people do this 2-3 times a day; this is adequate for normal skins. But,for oily skin type a more frequent cleaning is very essential-even 4-5 times a day, using either a soap or some kind of cleansing agent.
- Always wash your hands clean first. This will prevent the transfer of bacteria to your face
- Soap and water do tend to remove the impurities but are incapable of removing make up completely, hence proper cleansing is required. Skin experts recommend avoiding soap because of its high pH.
- There are several alternatives to soap and water cleansing- creams, milks, lotions, foams, oils, gels and liquids.
- Depending on whether your skin is normal to oily or normal to dry, you should use cleansers and products that are formulated for your specific skin type.
- Wash face using a gentle cleanser, with fingers, moving in a circular motion.
- A cotton pad dipped in fresh milk is a cheap but equally effective cleanser.
- Upwards and outwards movements have frequently been suggested as the right way to apply all kinds of creams to the face. Leave the cleanser on for a minute or two so as to loosen the dirt and make-up.
Exfoliating is the process of removing dead skin cells, which cause the face to look dull. The build up of dead cells can also contribute to blockage of the pores causing acne. Facial scrubs help clean the surface of the skin by removing the dead skins and the dirt mechanically. European women have been using exfoliants for decades. Skin exfoliation is suitable for greasy or normal skin, but should be used with caution on dry or sensitive skin.
- A granular scrub helps to slough off dead cells from the skin surface.
- The scrub should be strong without being damaging.
- If your skin is sensitive, use a synthetic puff or natural sponge.
- To add a gentle theraputic exfoliation treatment to your bath, add 2 teaspoons of natural sea salt
- Men are exfoliating their faces every day by shaving. The razor removes the top layer of dead cells every day.
Toning the skin helps remove any residual cleanser or make-up that may have been left behind. A toner also helps restore the natural pH level of the skin, leaves your skin clean, clear and ready to be hydrated. Toning close the pores, tighten the skin, and keep it from being exposed to many of the toxins that are floating in the air or other environmental pollutants.
- Astringents and toners with glycolic or alpha hydroxy acids work the best for toning the face.
- For Normal Skin, chop up a small sized fresh cucumber and liquidize it with half a cup of yoghurt.Apply the mixture for 5-10 minutes, and wash it off.
- For dry skin, use a mild freshener-toner.
- For Oily Skin whisk one egg white until it thickens, then whisk in 1 tsp of honey. Finally add 1 tsp of lemon juice.Apply to your face and neck avoiding the delicate eye and lip areas
- The easiest way of applying a toner is to put it on a cotton pad and wipe face in outward and upward strokes.
Well-moisturized skin is soft and supple, reflects a healthy glow and ages less quickly. Moisturisers give a smooth finish to make-up. Putting on a light moisturising cream will make make-up much easier to apply and reduce the risk of dragging the skin.
- Always use a light moisturizer on your face after cleansing and shaving and don't forget your neck
- Make sure to apply extra moisturizer to dry skin areas and areas such as elbows and heels.
- Lips are very delicate and can dry out easily. They need to be protected moisturized to maintain a plump, healthy appearance.
- Too much moisturizer can lead to clogged pores and blackheads.
One of the most powerful blood purifiers and detoxifiers in Ayurvedic usage, Neem is often used to maintain healthy skin. The antibacterial, antifungal & blood purifying properties of Neem are useful in skin disorders and keeps the skin healthy.
- a range of natural face cream preparations for normal and dry skin – to replenish and nourish the skin.
– a range of natural pure organic Australian ancient clays, created over 200 millions years ago. Used to detoxify and cleanse the skin.
– pure organic oils to nourish and feed the skin.
– a pure blend of natural oils and vitamins to rejuvenate the skin.
– a range of hand creams infused with natural oils to restore and repair dry hands and nails.
– enjoy the detoxifying effects of salts and clays and essential oils to help you relax and drift away.
– created with you in mind. Relax and unwind with The Australian Botanics aromatic massage oils.
– a range of rich soothing lip balms to protect the lips.
– made form glycerine, Australian clays and essential oils these soaps are gentle on skin.
– a range of body scrubs containing natural exfoliants, Australian clay, oils and essential oils.
B – rich and luxurious, a range to suit all needs.
- range of Natural Botanical Shampoos and Conditioners for all hair types.
“”. These include:
- Aromatherapy Products
- Essential Oils / Carrier Oils
- Body, Skin and Face Care Products
- Bath Salts
- Scented Flowers
- Aromatherapy Candles
- Gift Baskets
- Herbal Teas and Music to Enjoy!
Checkout the Complete Range of Aromatherapy Products
Aromatherapy Range of Products ( Free Shipping)
Shahnaz Hussain Skin Care Products ( Free Shipping)
Aromatherapy Products ( Free Shipping)
Biotique Botanical Skin Care Products ( Free Shipping)