A spicy meal aggregates Pitta - while it could bring some warmth required for Vata. The diet in general should be soft and moderately warm.
Intake of sweets, fruits should be habitual course to bring up the Kapha levels on a day today basics.With Vata dominating, digestive functions also might fluctuate. While nourishi ng foods are preferred for V-P profiles their optimal utilisation by tissues may also be unpredictable. To overcome this limitation - smaller meals at regular intervals should be preffered. to smoothen Vata, fat intake is a necessity in V-P profiles. Topping of softly cooked foods, with clarified butter (or ghee) is preferable.
- Juice of half a lemon mixed in a glass of warm water and a teaspoon of honey.
- Carbohydrates, whole wheat bread, roti (chapati), whole grain cereal.
- Salad of raw vegetables such as carrot, cucumber, cabbage, tomatoes, fruits and boiled vegetables as starter.
- Whole grain vegetables like kidney beans, dal, peas, lightly cooked vegetables, green coriander leaves.
- A glass of carrot, orange, pineapple/ mix juice or tea/ milk made with ayurvedic. preparation to cure any ailment.
- A vegetable soup as starter.
- Whole grain vegetables and lightly cooked green vegetables.
- Fruit salad, cabbage, carrot.
- Skimmed yogurt, if needed.
- Light dessert of your choice with minimum sugar.
- Eat skin nourishing nourishing foods. Leafy green vegetables contain vitamins, minerals and are high in antioxidant properties.
- Fruits like orange, grapes, melons, pears, plums and stewed apples at are excellent for the skin. They can be eaten any time. But do not overeat.
- Avoid packaged, canned, frozen, processed foods and leftovers. Prefer frehly prepared food.
- Use spices like turmeric, coriander, cumin and black pepper to improve digestion, nourish the skin.
- Oils like ghee (clarified butter) and organic, extra virgin olive oil should be included in the diet as they lubricate, nourish and create lustre in the skin.
- Have two glass of daily milk
Grated coconut Raw Banana
Cantaloupes Cooked Apples Fleshy dates
Papaya . Tender coconut
Coriander . Cumin
Curry leaves Fennel
Poppy seeds Saffron . Turmeric
||Other Choices (Spiced with Asafoetida/ Garlic)
Whole Green gram
Whole Red lentils
|Other choices (Summer)
bottle gourd Pointed gourd Pumpkin
Rindged gourd Sponge gourd
Other choices (Winter)
Flat beans French beans Lamb's quarters Onion stalks
Parsnips Pea leaves
Cardamomn Cinnamon leaves
Garbanzo (Chick peas)
Red Kidney beans
Bitter gourd Carrots . Brinjals
Cauliflower . Raw vegetables
|Dry Fruits preferably stewed or soaked
Black pepper . Raw garlic
Still, Looking for More?Read E-Books and get Help!