Dry Skin Care
Watch out the GLOWY SKIN !!
Dry skin is a sign that the skin has lost all of its essential protective functions. It dries up, lacks suppleness and therefore has a tendency to form wrinkles more easily, whether fine lines, laugh lines or premature aging wrinkles.
No visible pores
Very thin, almost transparent skin
Droplets of perspiration appear only above upper lip
Appearance of fine lines very early in life
For dry skin use an oil-based skin cleanser daily. Splash cold water onto your face to clean and refresh your skin. Use a thick cream moisturiser to seal in as much moisture as possible. Light massages - at least two nights a week - with musk rose oil or just sweet almond oil will help a great deal.
A few measures help alleviate dryness and keep your skin supple and, at the same time, guard against premature aging.
1. Add 1/2 tsp of rose water to 1 tsp of honey and gently apply to the face. Leave it for about 15-20 minutes, then wash off with tepid water. Honey moisturises and soothes dry skin, and is gentle enough for daily use.
2. Make a puree of 1 banana and 1 papaya, peach or avocado. Apply to skin. Leave on for at least 20 minutes then rinse with warm water, followed by a moisturizer of natural margarine or natural vegetable oil.
3. Massaging you face regularly with almond oil or olive oil works wonders for dry skin.
4. Mash half an avocado and mix with a few drops of fresh lemon juice and spread over the cleansed skin. Leave on for fifteen to twenty minutes, then dab off the excess with a soft tissue. It will nourish the skin and make it smooth.
5. Take 1/4 of an apple. Peel off the skin and grate. Cool in the refrigerator. Apply it on the skin and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash off with cool water. Apple helps soothe dry skin and gives it a pleasant glow.
5. Apply natural mayonnaise, either homemade or from natural foods store. Massage into skin, leave on for 15-20 minutes, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
6. Grated cucumber can be applied all over the face. The juice is good for the skin around the eyes too. Helps to tighten the skin and has a cooling and refreshing effect
1. Avoid the use of tap water when cleansing dry skin.
2.Always wash your face with a mild, soap-free face wash.Never use soap, as that would further strip your skin of natural oil.
3. You should consider using a night cream before going to bed at night.It is advisable to use a cream that contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids
4. Regular exercise will nourish and cleanse your skin from within.
5. Light massages at least two nights a week with musk rose oil or just sweet almond oil will help a great deal.
Natural Australian Made Botanical Cosmetics
- a range of natural face cream preparations for normal and dry skin – to replenish and nourish the skin.
– a range of natural pure organic Australian ancient clays, created over 200 millions years ago. Used to detoxify and cleanse the skin.
– pure organic oils to nourish and feed the skin.
– a pure blend of natural oils and vitamins to rejuvenate the skin.
– a range of hand creams infused with natural oils to restore and repair dry hands and nails.
– enjoy the detoxifying effects of salts and clays and essential oils to help you relax and drift away.
– created with you in mind. Relax and unwind with The Australian Botanics aromatic massage oils.
– a range of rich soothing lip balms to protect the lips.
– made form glycerine, Australian clays and essential oils these soaps are gentle on skin.
– a range of body scrubs containing natural exfoliants, Australian clay, oils and essential oils.
– rich and luxurious, a range to suit all needs.
- range of Natural Botanical Shampoos and Conditioners for all hair types.
Shahnaz Hussain Skin Care Products ( Free Shipping)
Aromatherapy Products ( Free Shipping)
Biotique Botanical Skin Care Products ( Free Shipping)
Basic Skin Care
Oily Skin Care
Dry Skin Care
Natural Face Packs
Still, Looking for More?Read E-Books and get Help!