Clean teeth, pleasant breath and healthy gums all contribute to a beautiful smile. Bad breath is mainly caused by poor digestion or unbrushed teeth. Proper diet should be followed along with cleaning of teeth twice a day.
A tootache is any pain or soreness within or around a tooth, indicating inflammation and possible infection.
- Rinsing the mouth with a decoction of mint, or chewing parsley or basil leaves can improve breath.
- Cleaning the teeth twice daily, in the morning and evening.
- For toothache apply some drops of cinnamon or clove oil to the base of the aching tooth.
- Ice is also a good remedy. Try to compress the affected area with ice. Maintaining proper oral hygiene is the key to preventing toothaches
- Til oil gargling is good for jaws, depth of voice and good taste for food. By doing this type of gargling one never gets cracked lips, bad odour, sore throat and toothache.
- Green Vegetables and fruits like oranges, lemon, grapes, pomegranates should be included in your diet.
- Tongue should be cleaned daily with specially designed metal tongue scraper. Scrapets made of copper, steel or plastic can also be used.
- The twig of neem or babool can be used for cleaning the teeths.
- Consuming ginger, lemon juice, improve digestion and improves breath.
- Basic Skin Care
- Skin Remedies
- Skin Type
- Oily Skin Care
- Dry Skin Care
- Natural Face Packs
- Hair Care
- Foot Care
- Mouth Care
- Weight Reduce