Bhringraja (Eclipta Alba) – Hair & Skin Care
|Useful For:||Healthy Hair, Glowing Skin, Skin Allergies, Hair Growth|
|Shipping:||Free Normal Shipping Worldwide | Free Express: Any Order With 4+ Bottles|
- Reviews (2)
|Ingredients:||Refer to Ingredients Section|
|Qty:||60 Veg Capsules|
|Suggested usage:||1 Capsule twice daily after meals or as directed by the physician|
The herb Eclipta or Bhringraja is usually recommended for skin disorders and hair problems. The herb is widely used as an Ayurvedic product in India. Many of us have troublesome skin and we are ready to try all kinds of creams and oil to get a nourished and flawless skin. These creams will not have an adequate effect, if there are any underlying problems. Hair loss is a problem, which is faced by a majority of us. We use expensive shampoos to get rid of this problem, but with limited results. The shampoo might spoil your hair in the long run, since it is loaded with chemicals.
This is where Morpheme Bhringraja will be of help as it is a natural way of controlling skin allergies, hair loss, premature greying of hair and revitalising undernourished hair and skin. It helps in soothing the pitta dosh in our body. It is in the capsule form, which also helps in improving eyesight, teeth, rejuvenating bones, improving memory and is also considered beneficial for hepatitis patients.
Bhringraja has been used as a cooling and restorative herb that supports the mind, nerves, liver and eyes. The leaf extract of the herb is traditionally known to be potent liver tonic, rejuvenation agent, and especially good for the hair. A black dye made out of Eclipta alba is widely used for dyeing hair and tattooing. Eclipta albaalso has traditional external uses such as for athlete foot, eczema and dermatitis. On the scalp, the Bhringraja is applied to address hair loss and its leaves have been used in scorpion stings.
This Ayurvedic herb benefits the body in a number of ways, listed below are some of them.
- Is a well-known hair and skin tonic.
- Helps in improving symptoms of skin allergies.
- Helps improving symptoms related to liver problems.
- Helps in improving memory and intellect
- Nourishes the skin from within.
- Even aids in lowering cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Helps in boosting immunity, thereby revitalizing the body
- Checks premature greying of hair and also helps increase hair growth.
How to use
The advised dosage for adults is 1 to 2 pills everyday with water. Since this product is herbal it is safe for human consumption and can be used for a prolonged period without any side effects.
How Bhringraja is Useful?
The leaves of the herb Bhringraja are said to have the maximum benefits. The leaves are pounded or squeezed to remove the juice. The juice is sharp, hot, dry and bitter in taste and acts as a coolant. Bhringraja leaves are also dried and used in the powder form. The juice can be blended with coconut oil or sesame oil and is utilised as a hair tonic in the Ayurvedic medicine. It can be used in the powder form or as a juice without compromising on its benefits as both have the same effect.
Bhringraja has a number of components, which work as antioxidants. These constituents of the herb have shown that they have the capacity to fight against viruses, bacteria, low blood pressure and even cancerous growth.
Various studies have proved that Bhringraja is an emetic, antiseptic and expectorant. The leaves decoction can be taken as a natural tonic. The juice of the plant helps in reducing cough, liver ailments and fever. The herb’s paste along with palm oil is recommended by Ayurvedic physicians for alleviating glandular swelling, skin diseases and elephantiasis. The root powder of the herb mixed with honey helps in providing relief from scalding urine and even nausea.
The juice mixed along with coconut oil or sesame oil is helpful for hair blackening and even for hair growth. The herb is well known for its revitalizing influence on the body thereby slowing the aging process. Many researches have concluded that it is the finest commercial herb with no known side effects.
It helps in cleansing the kidney and liver by removing toxins from it thereby maintaining healthy cells, which are needed for a healthy skin. It helps to relieve stress and hence aids in removing skin dullness, helping it to look young and fresh. It has been used as a memory enhancer since long in Ayurvedic medicine.
Is it safe to use Morpheme Bhringraja?
Yes, it is very much safe for consumption. It is an herbal product with no side effects as. It has been tried on humans and the results have been satisfactory.
Can the capsule be used together with other prescribed medicines?
Since this is an herbal product, which doesn’t have any harmful effects on the body they can be taken any time, but if you are under medication it is advisable to consult your doctor before taking this pills.
How long it takes to see positive results?
The effect of the herbal product varies from person to person. Moreover, Ayurvedic medicine takes some time before you can see any positive result. So, with regular recommended usage (for about 4 – 6 weeks) you can see considerable results. Most of our capsule users have seen affirmative results with regular usage.
Can I stop the intake of the pills after I become alright?
Herbs can be taken in a moderate dose even after you feel better as they help you to maintain an overall good health. They help in rejuvenating your body with no harmful effects.
Serving size: 1 Vegi caps
Servings per container: 60
Each 500 mg capsule contains: Bhringraja
Each Bottle Contains: 60 Vegi Caps
Suggested Usage: 1 Capsule twice daily after meals.
|Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule||
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
|Bhringraja (Eclipta Alba linn.) (Plant) Extract||500mg.||**|
|** Daily value not established|
Other Ingredients: Capsule(Vegetarian Capsule), 100% Vegetarian. No Fillers, binders or common Allergens.
Morpheme Bhringraja capsules contian100% extract of the herb. The extract is taken from the best quality herb and processed using the latest technology and machinery. It is manufactured in the most hygienic conditions, which assures that the consumers get the herb in the purest and most unadulterated form.
Hair and skin care tips
1) Hair and skin problems could be minimized with proper care. Excessive use of hair styling products tends to dry the hair shafts. Hair styling products containing alcohol are especially harmful for the hair. Alcohol makes the hair excessively dry. Do not apply the hair styling products on the scalp. Thoroughly wash your hair after using a hair styling product or after dying the hair. Even traces of dyes and chemicals on the scalp are enough for damaging the hair follicles. While blow-drying your hair, keep the blow dryer at a safe distance away from the scalp. To minimize risk of hair damage, use the blow dryer at the cool setting. Swimming in chlorinated water is harmful for the hair. To protect your hair from chlorine, wear a cap before plunging into a swimming pool.
2) Use combs or brushes with smooth and soft tips and widely spaced bristles. Do not comb or brush your hair when it is wet. Combing wet hair increases hair breakage. Try to untangle the knots in your hair with your fingers. Removing the tangles before combing the hair helps to reduce hair breakage.
3) Choose a mild shampoo for washing the hair. Avoid hot water for washing your hair. Hot water tends to irritate the scalp and it makes the hair excessively dry. Oily hair attracts too much dirt. Daily shampooing is recommended for people whose hair is excessively oily. Shampooing twice or thrice a week is usually sufficient for people with normal to dry hair.
4) Regardless of the skin type, daily cleansing, toning and moisturizing helps to improve the tone and complexion of the skin. Proper cleansing removes the dirt and grime from the skin. People plagued with problems of dry skin should avoid soap bars. They should select a liquid cleanser than cleans the skin without drying it. People with sensitive skin should select a mild odorless cleanser. Skin cleansing should be complemented with skin exfoliation. It helps to unclog the pores by removing the dead skin debris, oil and dirt. A skin toner helps to tighten the skin pores. They are especially suitable for people with oily skin. They also help to sooth the skin. Use a moisturizer that is suitable for your skin. People with oily skin should use oil-free moisturizing lotions, whereas oil-based moisturizers help to hydrate the dry skin. Before going out in the sun, always apply a sunscreen crème or lotion with at least SPF15. Instead of applying a separate sun block product, you can opt for a moisturizer with sunscreen. Once or twice a week, you can use an herbal pack with fresh fruit pulps or juices and herbs.
5) A healthy lifestyle will improve the health of your skin and hair naturally. Quit smoking. Eat a balanced meal. Learn stress management techniques to overcome stress and anxiety. Lead an active life and enjoy a sound sleep. Healthy skin and hair is a sign of a healthy body.
In Ayurveda, the herb has been considered as the rasayana (the herb for longevity and rejuvenation). Recent studies have revealed that it has a profound anti-hepatotoxic activity. A cardio-depressant activity was also evaluated in it when used for hepatic congestion. The herb has also shown a complete symptomatic help in epigastric pain, nausea and vomiting in people suffering from ulcer (Puri, 2003)
In Taiwan, the entire plant is used as a remedy to get aid in the problem of bleeding, heamoptysis, haematuria and itching. The herb is also used to help in some health ailments such as hepatitis, diphtheria and diarrhea.The bhringraja has also been used as anti-venom against snakebite in China and Brazil (Mors, 1991).
In Hepatic Diseases: The alcoholic extract of fresh leaves of the plant Eclipta alba (Ea), previously reported for is hepato-protective activity was fractionated into three parts to chemically identify the most potent bioactive fraction. The hepato-protective potential of the fraction prepared from extract was studied in vivo in rats and mice against carbon tetrachloride induced hepato-toxicity. The hepato-protective activity was determined on the basis of their effects on parameters like hexobarbitone sleep time, zoxazolamine paralysis time, bromosulphaline clearance, serum transaminases and serum bilirubin. Fraction EaII (10-80 mg/kg, p.o.) containing coumestan wedelolactone and desmethylwedelolactone as major components with apigenin, luteolin, 4-hydroxybenzoic acid and protocateuic acid as minor constituents exhibited maximum hepato-protective activity and is the active fraction for hepato-protective activity of Eclipta alba leave. The acute toxicity studies have shown that like Ea, Fraction EaII also high safety margin (Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2001 Oct;45(4):435-41 for In vivo hepato-protective activity of active fraction from ethanolic extract of Eclipta alba leaves by Singh B, Saxena AK, Chandan BK, Agarwal SG, Anand KK at Division of Pharmacology, Regional Research Laboratory, Jammu Tawi-180 001).