Shop with Confidence
- The very first symptom is a missed period.
- Morning sickness i.e. Nausea and vomiting. This may remain for few months of first trimester or may continue through the pregnancy. The term is morning sickness but this may occur any time.
- Tender and swollen breasts. This is due to increase in hormones.
- Some women have bleeding close to the time of period. This is due to placement of fertilized ovum in the blood rich lining of uterus. Then too, you must move to doctor if you are having other symptoms, because bleeding during pregnancy is not a good sign and if it is accompanied with pain, there is a risk of ectopic pregnancy.
- Sensitivity to smell is increased. This may be due to increased level of estrogen.
- Frequent micturation (urination)
- Basal body temperature stays high.
- Bloating of abdomen.
- Fatigue i.e. feeling of tiredness.
- Urine pregnancy test may be done the home by means of UPT kit or in laboratory.
Still, Looking for More?Read E-Books and get Help!
- The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care.
Copyright © 2011 AyurvedicCure.com Herbal Supplements
and Herbal Remedies. All Rights Reserved.