Shop with Confidence
- Maintain good health, take proper rest, and does stress reduction exercises regularly, as these increases your resistance to infection.
- Avoid fried, hot, and spicy foods, pickles, Maida, and its products. Cut down on sugar, fermented foods, mushrooms, pastries, sweets, cheese, puddings and alcohol. Take plenty of fresh curds.
- Keep your vaginal area clean by washing it 1-2 times daily with plenty of water. Pat dry afterwards, using your own towels.
- Always wipe your anus after defecation from the front to back, to prevent infection from stools entering your vagina.
- Do not use nylon panties. Wear clean cotton panties and change out of wet clothes promptly.
- During your periods, use a clean cotton cloth or pads instead of tampons, especially at night.
- Both you and your partner should wash hands and genitals before and after intercourse.
- You must ensure that your sexual partner is free of any infection. Use a condom to provide added protection.
- Keep your blood sugar always under control.
- Do not self medicate and avoid unnecessary medication. Avoid perfumes and chemical products such as deodorant soaps, perfumed powders, perfumed sprays, and colored toilet papers.
- Do not scratch, as the fungus may get under your nails and spread.
- Drink at least 10-15 glasses of water daily and include plenty of green leafy vegetables and salads in your diet.
Still, Looking for More?Read E-Books and get Help!
- The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care.
Copyright © 2011 AyurvedicCure.com Herbal Supplements
and Herbal Remedies. All Rights Reserved.