11 Home Remedies For Eye Rash
Rashes around the eyes can be really painful and disturbing too. Eye rashes may be caused due to allergens or a condition of eczema, viral or bacterial infection. One may suffer from disturbing factors like itching, burning or stinging in the eyes. An allergy in the eye may be caused due to soaps and detergents, acids and alkalis, chlorine penetration during swimming, dust particles and even cosmetics that are worn in the eyes. But do not sit back whining about it the whole day. See the doctor immediately and if you want to go the homely way then you can try these remedies.
1. Make A Mix Of Lavender, Coconut, And Olive Oil
While castor and coconut oil reduce the swelling and inflammation of eyes, lavender oil helps to improve blood circulation to ease the pain from the swollen eyes. Take a drop of lavender, coconut and olive oil. Mix them well and then apply on the rash with the help of your clean fingers or with a soft cotton bud. Apply these oil twice a day to get relief from the swelling.
2. Apply Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar acts as an astringent and anti-microbial agent that regulates the pH level of the skin and soothes the eyes from the rash as well. Take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it with a teaspoon of water. Dip a cotton ball on this mix and gently wipe the rash. Repeat this procedure twice a day.
3. Make Use Of Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera acts as a great remedy for many skin ailments. While applying in an eye rash, it reduces the inflammation and swollen up of the eyes. Extract aloe Vera juice from the plant and mix it with a little water. Soak a cotton ball in it and place it on the rash for 5-10 minutes. Do this 2-3 times a day to get relief from eye rashes.
Morpheme Hair Vital Glow 60 Veg Caps
- Combined with Best Natural Hair Ingredients, It offers a Unique Combination for all your hair Solutions
- Provided Natural Ingredients and Support for Hair loss, Hair Growth, Dandruff, Hair Graying and other hair problems
- Only pure ingredients, zero fillers, zero binders, zero artificial ingredients.
- Directions: Take 1 veg capsule 1-2 times a day or as suggested by your healthcare professional.
- 60 VegCaps Per Bottle. 100% Natural.
St.Botanica Argan Oil (30ml) + Ylang-Ylang Pure Essential Oil (10ml)
Morpheme Safed Musli Caps$25.82
St.Botanica Lavender + Lemongrass + Peppermint + Rosemary + Tea Tree + Ylang-Ylang Pure Essential Oil (10ml Each)
4. Place Cucumber Slices On The Eyes
Cucumber is a very cooling and soothing remedy for rashes that speeds up the healing process. Take fresh cucumber slices and soak them in cold water. Lie down and place the slices on your eye lids. See that the sore touches these cucumber slices. Rest this way till the coldness in the cucumber retains. Discard these slices later and then use fresh slices for repeating this process 2-3 times daily.
5. Apply Solution Of Chamomile Water
Chamomile is considered safe for using in eye sores because its rich content of anti-oxidants helps to get rid of inflammation in the eyes. Take some dried chamomile flowers and boil them in a pan of water. Switch off flame and cool the solution to apply this on the affected skin. Keep the soaked cotton ball on the sore for some minutes. Carry out this procedure daily once to get rid of the sore.
6. Take A Cold Compress
Taking a cold compress is a very effective remedy for any kind of skin inflammation. Take an ice pack and place it on the rash. Do not apply much pressure on the affected area with the ice bag. If you do not have an ice pack, simply take some ice cubes and place them on a clean towel. Tie the towel to a knot to avoid the ice cubes form falling and then apply this cold compress on the eye sore. Do this twice a day to reduce redness of the eyes.
7. Take The Help Of Rose Water
Rose water not only stimulates blood flow but also reduces the redness of rashes. Take a small amount of rose water in a clean cotton ball and apply it on the eye rash. Do this 2-3 times a day to get rid of the pain of eye rash.
8. Place Potato Slices On The Rash
The astringent properties in potatoes help to reduce puffiness and redness of the rashes caused around the eyes. Take a thin slice of potato and place it on the rash for 10-15 minutes. This will reduce redness and even dark circles around the eyes. Repeat this process as many times you can in a day.
9. Apply A Saline Solutions In The Eyes
Saline water acts as a quick remedy for the eyes by washing away all the allergens that led to the appearance of eye rashes. Simply take a cup of water and apply some salt in it. [9 ]Stir well and pour some drops of this solution in the eyes to get speedy recovery form eye rashes.
10. Use A Humidifier At Home
A humidifier helps to retain the moisture in the air keeping the skin more hydrated and free of irritation. Using a humidifier in your room will reduce the suffering of your eye rash by reducing the inflammation of the rashes in your eyes.
11. Mix Warm Milk With Honey
Honey and milk have anti-bacterial properties that help to sooth the skin from rashes. Take equal parts of honey and warm milk. Blend well and use an eye dropper to pour this mix in your eyes to get rid of the rashes soon. Do this process 2-3 times a day to get a quick recovery from eye rashes.
Besides following these remedies, maintain hygiene of the eyes by using good skin care products and makeup of the eyes. Clean your contact lenses and apply a good quality moisturizer before going to bed around the eyes.
Caution: Please use Home Remedies after Proper Research and Guidance. You accept that you are following any advice at your own risk and will properly research or consult healthcare professional.
Morpheme Licorice Caps$21.98
Morpheme Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)$21.98
St.Botanica Lemongrass Pure Aroma Essential Oil, 10ml$19.00
NourishVitals Roasted Almonds Pudina & Tomato Flavored – 150 gm
- Roasted Dry Fruits, No Trans fat
- Healthy and Smart Snack Choice. All-Natural Pledge = Non GMO, No Trans-fats, cooking oils, chemicals, Nothing artificial added! The way mother nature intended our foods to be, made from scratch, to taste great, keep you healthy, & provide natural energy!
- Heart healthy. Great for snacking on the go
- No Added Sugar or Color. NourishVitals is known for offering organic, healthy food products which are distinguished by their quality, packing and low pricing.
- Whether you're on the field or in the stands, NourishVitals Mix are a great addition to your diet.