5 Best Natural Cures For Melasma
Melasma, a disease where brown spots appear on the skin can be cured through natural means. Natural cures are the best way to help those suffering from melasma. Some of the best natural remedies for curing melasma are lemon juice, oatmeal and oil mixture, honey and almond paste, turmeric and aloe vera,
These cures are best because they are non toxic and they do not cause any side effects. Natural cures have another advantage as well. They can be used with ease and rapidity for more severe cases. Melasma can be caused by a variety of reasons and it can be treated through a multitude of ways as well. In this article, we will explore some of the best natural cures for melasma.
5 Natural Cures For Melasma
Honey And Almond Paste
You need to crush almond and mix it with honey to create a honey and almond paste. You can apply this mixture everyday to your skin. It helps in whitening the skin and curing the brown spots characteristic of melasma. Here is how you can make honey and almond paste.
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair
St.Botanica Tea Tree Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade tea tree oil
- Natural product, free from synthetic ingredients
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for skin care when diluted with appropriate carrier oil
- Helps in fighting acne and skin infections
Morpheme Haritaki Caps$20.32
Crush 750 milligrams of almond and add about 1 cup of honey to it. Mix well and apply the paste. Leave it on for about 1 minute on your skin. Then wash it off your skin and dry your skin. Honey and almond paste is a great way to cure the problem.
You can also use aloe vera to treat the brown spots characteristic of melasma. Aloe vera is available in gel form readily in the market. You can also extract aloe vera naturally from the plant itself. Aloe vera is effective in treating melasma because it contains mucilaginous polysaccharide (MPS) which can lighten the skin and eliminate the brown spots. You need to massage yourself with the aloe vera and leave it on for one night. You can wash it off your skin in the morning. Aloe vera is an excellent way to cure melasma.
Oatmeal And Milk Mixture
Oatmeal is good for skin exfoliation. Hence it is a good way to cure melasma. You can mix one cup of oatmeal in one cup of milk. Grind the oatmeal so that it becomes a fine paste. You can then apply the mixture directly on your skin. Leaving it on for about 1 minute ensures that the mixture lightens the skin in the affected areas. Oatmeal and milk mixture is ideal for curing melasma.
Another good natural cure for melasma is turmeric. Turmeric is effective in curing melasma because it contains antioxidant and skin whitening properties. You should mix about 8 tablespoons of turmeric to about half a cup of milk. Add some flour to the paste in order to thicken it. Leave the mixture on for about 30 seconds and then wash it off. This turmeric paste is very effective as a natural cure for melasma.
Lemon juice is another good way to cure melasma naturally. Lemon has citric acid. Citric acid is good for lightening the skin and improving the complexion. You need to collect the juice of a fresh lemon in a container. Apply the freshly squeezed lemon juice onto the affected areas and leave it on for 30 seconds. Then wash the juice off the skin. This removes the brown spots easily.