5 Best Natural Laxatives Home Remedies For Constipation
[toc]Constipation is the problem of many, which basically is the result of improper digestion. Proper excretion of waste from your body is a must, and if that does not happen correctly, it may lead to some serious complications. First it may reduce the food intake, followed by stomach pain and reduce your alertness in work.
To keep yourselves healthy, fresh and active, regular elimination of fecal matter from your body is a must. There are some natural laxatives, which when you in take along with your daily diet, can relieve you from constipation problem.
Morpheme Garcinia 5X – 60 Veg Caps$24.98
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
5 Natural Laxatives Home Remedies For Constipation
Fenugreek – A Healthy Cleanser
Fenugreek has high fiber content and also contains many essential nutrients. This can be eaten raw, or making it into power. You can eat it every night before having a warm glass of milk or water. This will help in easy bowel movement in the morning. Also, you can add fenugreek to water and drink it, which would have same good effect.
Figs For Easy Discharge
Figs are small fruits, but will big medicinal values. You can drink juice made out of fig, or you can soak it in water for one whole night and eat it the next morning. Either way, it greatly helps in relieving constipation. Also, it is a very healthy fruit and it does no harm, even if you take it up daily. So, stock your kitchen with figs and make a healthy living.
Banana – The Famous Laxative
Banana is the most famous laxative and an easily available, cheap priced fruit too. You can eat a few bananas daily at night to make the elimination process easy. It is also recommended to have it in the morning, as it gives you all strength to carry out your daily activities.
Yoga For A Healthy Body
Yoga, a form of exercise, has a remedy for all kind of disorders in your body. There are some yogic postures, which helps in curing constipation. But, these yoga postures should be performed early in the morning in a clean environment. This is an effective remedy, if you follow it regularly. Also, the postures have to be performed correctly. Any misleading will give zero result. Hence, perform correct exercise for a healthy body and mind.
Clean Intestine With Baking Soda
Baking soda has alkaline properties and this helps in cleaning of intestine completely. You can add a tea spoon of baking soda in water along with a few drops of lime. You can drink it early in the morning. This will completely clear off the waste. You can practice this at least once in a month. Doing this daily is often not recommended.
These are some of the natural laxatives, which you can easily prepare in home. But, if you are suffering from chronic constipation, that was left unchecked for a long while, it is better to consult a medical expert to analyze what exactly is wrong with your body. The problem of constipation may also be the result of piles. So, identify the root cause and get treated accordingly.
Morpheme Turmeric Curcumin (Haridra)$28.32
St.Botanica Garcinia Cambogia 500mg$20.82
StBotanica Pure Himalayan Lavender Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade lavender essential oil
- Free from chemicals
- Manufactured With World’s Highest Standards
- Extracted according to the industry approved extraction method
- Helps in relaxation
- Good for the skin and hair health
St.Botanica Tea Tree Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade tea tree oil
- Natural product, free from synthetic ingredients
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for skin care when diluted with appropriate carrier oil
- Helps in fighting acne and skin infections