5 Effective Herbal Remedies For Cholesterol
[toc]Cholesterol is a waxy substance that is considered to be a fat, and is an essential component of cell membranes. It is required for proper permeability of the membrane. It is also essential in some other metabolic activities such as synthesis of bile. However, too much of it is not good for your body. Cholesterol is carried to different cells of the body through the blood.
When cholesterol is in excess supply it forms deposits inside the arteries. This results in narrowing of the arteries which increases blood pressure. Increased blood pressure can be harmful for the organs. If you are suffering from excess of cholesterol then the doctor must have handed you a list of do’s and don’ts.
However, the list of don’ts is quite long enough. He must have prescribed some medicines too. However, to remove the deposits of cholesterol and to restrict further deposits you can also go for herbal treatment. There are some herbs which can be quite handful for cholesterol. Let us discuss a few of these.
Morpheme Stress Support Caps$21.87
StBotanica Pure Himalayan Lavender Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade lavender essential oil
- Free from chemicals
- Manufactured With World’s Highest Standards
- Extracted according to the industry approved extraction method
- Helps in relaxation
- Good for the skin and hair health
Morpheme Garcinia 5X – 60 Veg Caps$24.98
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
5 Best Herbal Remedies For Cholesterol
You know that green tea is an excellent antioxidant. But do you know that it is also a very good cholesterol lowering agent? In scientific experiments it has been seen that green tea can be quite a handful for the deposits of cholesterol.
It has been found that higher levels of green tea can lower total cholesterol and specially the bad cholesterol quite significantly. Owing to its high antioxidant content it is also able to protect cells from damage. So take two cups of green tea daily to reduce cholesterol.
This innocuous household spice has been beset with the quality to fight cholesterol. There is scientific evidence that cinnamon can reduce cholesterol deposits. It gets more potent if it is combined with some honey.
This is because both honey and cinnamon have a pronounced cholesterol lowering effect. So take at least half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder sweetened with honey every day to reduce cholesterol.
Garlic has been used for centuries to treat a variety of maladies. However, in the modern century it has come to the rescue of mankind through its action on cholesterol. It has been experimentally found that garlic has a tendency to fight and reduce cholesterol levels in the body.
So take at least one clove of garlic every day to fight the deposits of cholesterol. Take it at least for two months and get a blood test done. You will see the difference.
It has been seen that flax seed can reduce higher levels cholesterol. Experimentally it has been found that 38 gm of flax seed is needed to bring down cholesterol by 14%. These seeds also contain omega-3 fatty acids which are good for your health.
The group of components of flax seed that are considered to be responsible for this astounding cholesterol lowering property of flaxseed is known as lignans. However, the reduction is more in men than women.
This hot spice is known to be stimulating for blood flow as well as your metabolic activity. Enhanced metabolic activity can burn cholesterol in your blood faster. This will avoid deposit of cholesterol.
Moreover, it has a specific contribution to breaking up the cholesterol deposit in the blood vessels. It helps in breaking the fibrin network that holds the cholesterol deposit in place inside the blood vessels. So caynne pepper helps in doing away with cholesterol in a variety of ways.
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Morpheme Garcinia Green Coffee 500mg Extract 60 Veg Caps$19.15
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
Morpheme Memocare Plus$21.87