5 Often Used Home Remedies To Induce Labor
When you have become pregnant you have prayed to God for well being of the child and waited through thick and thin for the foetus to grow into a healthy child. But it has been nine months since then yet there is no sign of labor. It is frustrating; you are desperate to see the baby, but it is not showing any signs of coming out of your womb. The doctors are advising you to be patient, but you are not ready to wait any further.
Is it the same with you? If yes, then you need induced labor so that the baby is delivered within a few days. Induced labor is practiced in many cases of pregnancy. It is done to help the uterus contract and deliver the child. It must be said that such labor inducing methods can be adopted at home, but under the careful eyes of a gynecologist. This is because such methods may result in spiking of heart rate of the child. There are a lot of home remedies to induce labor. Let us discuss a few of these.
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair
Morpheme Shilajit Caps$22.48
St.Botanica Tea Tree Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade tea tree oil
- Natural product, free from synthetic ingredients
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for skin care when diluted with appropriate carrier oil
- Helps in fighting acne and skin infections
Morpheme Memocare Plus$21.87
5 Home Remedies To Induce Labor
Walking keeps you active and induces the child in your womb to come down. However, taking only a stroll will not help. You need to walk for about an hour to induce the cervix to dilate. It is even better to get some uphill walk. When you are climbing a hill you need to lean forward. This posture lets the foetus put pressure on the neck of the uterus which may help in dilating it. Doing such walks regularly you may help the cervix to dilate and induce labor.
There are some fruits which help in contractions of the uterus as well as dilation of the cervix. Pineapple is one such fruit. Such fruits can be quite useful in inducing labor. Pineapple contains a compound known as bromelain which is found to help the uterus contract as well as the cervix to soften. So take a major portion of pineapple every day if you are so interested in inducing labor.
3. Garlic And Exercise
Stimulating the bowels can in turn stimulate the uterus to contract. This can be done by taking a good amount of garlic. Garlic has an effect on the bowel which can make the stool loose. But this will also induce the uterus to contract.
But along with this you should practice some exercise too. Standing on all four hands and legs can help in orienting the baby in the right direction which helps in delivery. This is especially useful when the baby is lying back to back in your uterus.
4. Nipple Stimulation
It is one of the most effective and practiced methods of induced labor. It has been found that gently rubbing or sucking the nipples can give rise to contractions. What happens is when you rub or suck on the nipples a chemical known as oxytocin is released in the body.
This chemical is responsible for producing contractions in the uterus. So when you stimulate the nipple your uterus slowly starts getting contractions. But for this method to work you need to stimulate the nipple for at least an hour each time and at least twice a day.
You can induce a semblance of labor by taking raspberry tea. It has been seen that raspberry leaf tea tones up the uterus and prepare it for delivery. So in one way it is helpful in inducing labor. Moreover, it is helpful in reducing the pain associated with pregnant uterine contractions. So take some raspberry leaf tea daily to prepare your uterus for delivery as well as to induce labor.
StBotanica Pure Himalayan Lavender Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade lavender essential oil
- Free from chemicals
- Manufactured With World’s Highest Standards
- Extracted according to the industry approved extraction method
- Helps in relaxation
- Good for the skin and hair health
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
Morpheme Garcinia Green Coffee 500mg Extract 60 Veg Caps$19.15