5 Tips To Get Rid Of Whiteheads
[toc]A whitehead or a closed comedone is a type of acne which develops just under the surface of a closed pore. Whiteheads occur when sebum and keratin along with dead skin cells become trapped deep with the skin pores. People with naturally oily facial skin and those who use heavy duty cosmetic creams on their face, generally suffer from whiteheads. Extended exposure to the harsh rays of the sun can also cause whiteheads.
Whiteheads are pearly white tipped, raised skin nodules which appear on the cheeks, nose, forehead, temples and / or the chin. Unlike blackheads, it is quite difficult to get rid of whiteheads as they are extremely small and almost invisible to the naked eye. However, there are numerous effective measures which can help to get rid of whiteheads.
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Boswellia (Shallaki)$36.54
St.Botanica Pueraria Mirifica Breast Supplements$49.00
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair
StBotanica Pure Himalayan Lavender Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade lavender essential oil
- Free from chemicals
- Manufactured With World’s Highest Standards
- Extracted according to the industry approved extraction method
- Helps in relaxation
- Good for the skin and hair health
Tips To Get Rid Of Whiteheads
This is the safest and probably most effective method to get rid of whiteheads. Facial steaming helps to soften the dirt and dead skin cells which clog skin pores. Once the trapped dirt is softened, you can easily extricate whiteheads with a pair of fine tweezers or a unique whitehead removal tool.
Steaming helps to hydrate the skin as well.People who suffer from whiteheads / blackheads should do facial steaming at least twice or thrice a week.
This is a popular option to remove white heads. Procure some fresh fenugreek leaves. Grind the fenugreek leaves in a mortar and pestle to a fine paste. To loosen the paste, add a few drops of water.
Apply this paste on the whiteheads and leave it on overnight. In the morning, rinse your face thoroughly with luke-warm water. Dry your face with a clean towel. Regular application of this paste can help to get rid of whiteheads.
Cornstarch And Vinegar
Add a couple of drops of vinegar to half a teaspoon of cornstarch. Mix the ingredients thoroughly to form a thick paste. Apply this paste liberally on the whiteheads. Leave the cornstarch paste on the whiteheads for approximately ten to fifteen minutes. After fifteen minutes wash your face with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
You can prepare peel off facial strips with egg white mixture to get rid of whiteheads. Beat the white of one egg vigorously. Now cut a thick cotton cloth into one inch strips. Apply egg white on one side of the cotton strip using a small, clean paint brush. Now place the cotton strip containing the egg white mixture over the whiteheads.
Allow the egg white mixture to dry completely. Now gently peel off the cotton strips. You will notice white heads and other trapped facial impurities stick to the cotton strip as you ease it off your skin.
Exfoliating the skin regularly can help to get rid of whiteheads and blackheads. One of the best, natural ways to exfoliate the skin is to use rice flour. The naturally abrasive rice flour exfoliates the upper layer of dead skin along with trapped dirt and other impurities.
To prepare the exfoliating mask, take one heaped teaspoon of rice flour. Add half a teaspoon of toned milk to the rice flour. Mix the ingredients to form a thick paste. Apply this paste on your face and rub gently with your fingertips.The rice flour exfoliating face mask helps to dislodge even deeply embedded whiteheads.
Morpheme Boswellia (Shallaki) Caps$20.32
St.Botanica Garcinia Cambogia 500mg$38.32
St.Botanica Tea Tree Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade tea tree oil
- Natural product, free from synthetic ingredients
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for skin care when diluted with appropriate carrier oil
- Helps in fighting acne and skin infections
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients