6 Different Types Of Breast Implants
[toc]There are thousands of women who are going for breast implants so that they can enhance their breasts and make great changes and improvement in their confidence and in their appearance. However, a lot of research is needed to be done before making the decision to get a breast implant.
There are different types of breast implants that are found in the market, therefore it is important that the decision is taken carefully and the breast implant that best suits the body is chosen. Proper preparation should also be made before going for the surgery so that it can turn out to be successful. The different varieties of breast implants that are available for the use of the people have been discussed below:
6 Types Of Breast Implants
Silicone implants are considered to be the most common types of breast implants that are done by the use of silicone substances that have varying degrees of consistency and firmness. The silicone substances are pre-filled before they are inserted and they have numerous advantages in comparison to the other implants available.
These implants are very safe and they also have the ability to withstand wrinkles. There are different shapes available with these implants and at the same time they offer a very natural look to the breasts.
Morpheme Shilajit Caps$22.48
StBotanica Pure Himalayan Lavender Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade lavender essential oil
- Free from chemicals
- Manufactured With World’s Highest Standards
- Extracted according to the industry approved extraction method
- Helps in relaxation
- Good for the skin and hair health
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
The saline implants normally feature one strong shell that is generally filled with salt water. The shells filled with salt water are inserted in the area near the breast. These implants are also very safe because the salt water that is used in the shells is sterile and can easily be absorbed by the body in situations of ruptures or splits.
Polyurethane Coated Implants
The polyurethane coated implants are very similar to the silicone implants because silicone substance is normally filled in the shell that is inserted in the area around the breasts.
The only difference lies in the fact that polyurethane foam is used for the coating of the shell that breaks down after some time. These implants are a little risky and they are no longer in use.
Hydrogel filler is used in a silicone shell in such implants. Hydrogel is a polymeric material that possesses the ability of swelling in water. Hydrogel can retain water into its structures without dissolving into water and this is the reason why this material is used for the purpose of breast implants.
Titanium Coated Implants
These implants are done by the use of silicone substance that is filled in a silicone shell coated with titanium. These implants are not very popular these days mainly because of the fact that they are not considered to be safe and durable.
Soya Bean Oil Implants
Of the different types of breast implants, the soya bean oil implants are less popular because they were used during the early times when cosmetic surgery was not very prevalent and also not in great demand among people. However, it can be said that these types of implants are not very expensive and they can also serve to be very safe and natural for the women.
Morpheme Turmeric Curcumin (Haridra)$28.32
Morpheme Phyllanthus Niruri (Bhumyamlaki) Chanca Piedra$18.32
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil