Causes, Symptoms And Types Of Digestive Disorders
[toc]Digestive disorders are of various kinds and almost everyone must have suffered from some or the other kind of digestive disorder at some point of life. Digestive disorder can affect adults as well as children.
Digestive diseases are of various types and may range from an upset stomach to serious ailments like colon cancer. Thus, one must know about the causes, symptoms as well as types of digestive disorders.
Causes Of Digestive Disorders
There are various causes that can result in digestive disorders. They are given below:
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Boswellia (Shallaki)$36.54
St.Botanica Pueraria Mirifica Breast Supplements$49.00
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair
StBotanica Pure Himalayan Lavender Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade lavender essential oil
- Free from chemicals
- Manufactured With World’s Highest Standards
- Extracted according to the industry approved extraction method
- Helps in relaxation
- Good for the skin and hair health
Alcohol And Smoking
These are the causes of fatal digestive disorders such as esophageal and colorectal cancer. Excess amount of smoking and alcohol abuse results in a host of digestive diseases that can be life threatening.
One of the most common types of digestive disorder is upset stomach that can occur at anytime. Almost everyone must have experienced this condition. This is commonly caused due to over eating of food.
During feasts and parties, people tend to overeat and this results in a bloated and upset stomach. Too much intake of spicy food and non vegetarian food can also cause an upset stomach.
Age is also a factor that can increase the risk of various digestive diseases. The risk increases with an increase in age and so it is seen that the elderly people fall prey to many digestive diseases including inflammatory bowel condition, hemorrhoids, gastroenteritis, etc.
Symptoms Of Digestive Disorders
Digestive diseases come with many temporary and permanent symptoms depending on the type of disease. Let us take a look!
Most patients suffering from digestive disorders are most likely to feel nauseous at most times owing to food intolerance. This may result in vomiting and a lot of discomfort. Such symptoms may result in malnutrition and weakness.
Most digestive diseases result in abdominal bloating and one is likely to feel filled up in the stomach at all times.
One might feel not like eating owing to this symptom. This is a very common symptom that can occur in any digestive disease.
Due to digestive disorders one is unable to take in proper food and this can cause sudden weight loss. Excessive weight loss may be life threatening and so seeking medical attention is a must.
Types Of Digestive Disorders
Digestive disorders can be of various types. Let us take a look at some of these types!
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS is not a life threatening digestive disorder and this can cause constipation or diarrhea. This is mostly of temporary nature and one can feel full in the stomach at all times and experience excessive amount of gas and mucous discharge as well.
Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease
Gastro esophageal Reflux Disease is also known as GERD and affects millions of people all over the world each year. This causes the stomach contents as well as the digestive juices to reach up to the esophagus. One must seek medical attention if diagnosed with GERD.
Another very common stomach disease is gastro paresis in which the stomach is unable to expel its contents easily. This condition is also referred to as gastric emptying. People suffering from type 1 and type 2 diabetes are more prone to this condition.
Morpheme Boswellia (Shallaki) Caps$20.32
St.Botanica Garcinia Cambogia 500mg$38.32
St.Botanica Tea Tree Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade tea tree oil
- Natural product, free from synthetic ingredients
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for skin care when diluted with appropriate carrier oil
- Helps in fighting acne and skin infections
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients