Easy Treatments For Bone Tumors
[toc]When tissue grows abnormally on the bone it is called as a tumor. The growth may be either benign, or it may be malignant. If it is benign, it is non cancerous, and if it is malignant, then it is called as cancerous. Some of the known causes of this ailment include genetic disorders and radiation.
Sometimes, an injury can also cause this ailment. Although medical science is yet to find a cure for bone tumor, there are some home-made medicines to get control over it. There are some natural remedies, which are found to be effective in managing this ailment.
Various Treatments For Bone Tumors
Vegetables And Fruits Rich In Vitamin C
Make a salad of such fruits and vegetables. Take this salad regularly during lunch and dinner. It can also be taken during breakfast. This helps in managing the symptoms of bone tumor.
Morpheme Livup Caps$19.98
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Morpheme Phyllanthus Niruri (Bhumyamlaki) Chanca Piedra$18.32
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
Garlic And Onion
Heat half teaspoon Olive oil on a pan and put all the ingredients into the pan. Cook for about five minutes. Add salt to taste. Even broccoli and cauliflower can be added along with onion and tomato.
Continue with this treatment as long as the symptoms of bone tumor continue to surface. According to naturopathy, even ginger root can be added to green tea. Alternatively lemon can also be used.
One of the important qualities of Aloe Vera is inhibiting the bone tumor symptoms. Take about five teaspoons of Aloe Vera Juice. Add half teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and some Epsom salt and stir the content thoroughly.
Take this liquid twice a day. This will give substantial relief from Bone tumor symptoms. The dosage can be appropriately varied depending on the severity of the bone tumor.
Soybean contains a unique chemical called Isoflavone which is found to be very much beneficial in managing the symptoms of bone tumor. Any food prepared with Soy would be of great benefit in managing the symptom.
While preparing the food with soybean vegetables like cabbage, tomato can also be used for effective results. Alternatively, half glass of soy milk can be taken twice a day.
Cauliflower And Broccoli Curry
Take some pieces of Cauliflower, tomato, broccoli, Onion and few peels of garlic. Now, heat about two teaspoons of Olive Oil in a pan. Put all the vegetables into the pan. Allow the vegetables to cook for about ten minutes.
Now, add salt to taste and also half a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice. In fact, any vegetable and green leaves rich in vitamin C can be added while preparing the curry. This curry can be taken along with food prepared using Soybean.
Photo Credit: http://www.tutordynamic.com/biology/skeleton-and-bones.htm
Morpheme Turmeric Curcumin (Haridra)$28.32
St.Botanica Garcinia Cambogia 500mg$20.82
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair