6 Essentials Treatments For Chlamydia
[toc]Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is caused by any bacteria belonging to Chlamydiaceae family. This virus is found to be present naturally found in human cells. Although the disease is not fatal, it can affect the fertility of the eggs and in rare cases it can even affect the eyes of the new born.
The disease can cause infection of the Uterus in women and in cases of men it can infect the Urethra. The infection is normally treated with antibiotics. At the same time herbal remedies are also found to be effective in curing this ailment.
St.Botanica Tea Tree Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade tea tree oil
- Natural product, free from synthetic ingredients
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for skin care when diluted with appropriate carrier oil
- Helps in fighting acne and skin infections
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
Best Treatments For Chlamydia
Garlic has antibacterial properties. Garlic extract can be applied externally to the affected part. While doing so, do not apply it on the open sores as it may cause a burning sensation.
External application should be done at least twice a day. Garlic can be taken internally as well. If you do not like the taste of Garlic take two garlic capsules per day. Continue with this treatment for about a week.
Take a few leaves of Echinacea. Dry the leaves and powder them. Heat one glass of water and put two teaspoons of this powder and boil the contents for about five minutes.
Allow the powder to stain for about five minutes. If you prefer, add half a teaspoon of ginger paste and mix the contents thoroughly. Take this preparation at least twice a day. Continue with the treatment for six days.
Tree Tea Oil
This oil is available in most of the medical stores. Take about half teaspoons of tree tea oil and dilute it by adding an equal quantity of lukewarm water. Apply it on the affected part twice a day.
For quick relief, prepare tree tea and add some ginger paste and drink this preparation twice a day. Normally, within three to four days you will find substantial relief from Chlamydia.
This is a typical Chinese herbal treatment for Chlamydia. This herbal medicine extract is available in medical stores. Take about one teaspoon of Astragalus and apply it on the affected part. Apply the extract thrice a day.
This herb has antibacterial properties and it also provides a soothing effect. Normally, within four to five days you would find substantial relief from the discomfort.
This herbal medicine is available both as a Gel and as a capsule and tablet. The suggested remedy is to apply the gel to the affected part. At the same time take two tablets or capsule per day for fifteen days.
Some of the experts in naturopathy suggest that in addition to Saw Palmetto tablet, the patient should drink two glasses of tree tea which gives quick relief from the ailment.
This herb is popular for its antibacterial properties. Take a few leaves of sage herb. Crush the leaves. Now boil one cup of water and put the crushed leaves into the water. Allow the contents to boil for five minutes.
Drink this preparation thrice a day. Continue with this treatment for at least ten days. This gives substantial relief from itching and pain and there will be a substantial relief from Chlamydia.