6 Home Remedies For Leg Cramps
[toc]Among the various symptoms that a woman has to undergo during the phase of pregnancy, leg cramps is quite a common and discomforting one. Herein, leg cramps can also occur in other people due to a lot of reasons. According to researchers, it can also occur due to workouts and muscle stiffness.
Leg cramps brings along with it pain that needs to be relieved as soon as possible. Herein, home remedies are the best form of treatment that are not only free from side effects but also gives 100 percent effective and reasonable results. To get the best, check out the list below:
6 Best Home Remedies For Leg Cramps
Use A Heating Pad
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Stress Support Caps$21.87
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
One of the best ways to relieve the muscle cramps and stiffness is to use a heating pad on it. It helps in relaxing the muscles and also improve the blood flow once again.
This should be used for the session of about 20 minutes which can again be repeated after a 20 minutes break. According to professionals, it is one of the best home remedies that can be used for not only leg cramps but the same problem in any part of the body.
Warm Water Bath
Another of the good old remedies that help in getting freedom from the irritating and painful leg cramps is to take a warm water soak or shower. This again helps in the relaxation of the muscles and opens up the stiffness along with working on the improvement of the blood circulation.
Epsom Salt can also be added to this bath which is known for the relaxation of muscles benefits. This remedy can be done once or twice everyday for achieving your goals.
One of the major reasons for muscle cramps in the dehydration of the body. This can be worked on by drinking water every 2 hours. About 10 glasses of water should be consumed daily.
This is more applicable in situations where you are working out. Along with this have liquids with electrolytes and sports drink to ensure that the hydration of the body is balanced even after excessive sweating.
A good but gentle massage with a part of wintergreen oil mixed with 4 times vegetable oil is a good old remedy for the cure from leg cramps. This should be done by a professional masseur if possible.
The methyl salicylate helps in triggering the blood flow as well as reduces the pain associated with leg cramps. This can be done several times during the entire day but minus the heating compress that might lead to burning of skin.
To ensure that the leg cramps are treated at home, all you need to do is increase your dose of Vitamin E which is easily available in a lot of natural products. This can be taken each day to see how well it gives results on the problem and make your life smoother and back on track again.
Have A Banana
The high levels of potassium in the banana will help in the treatment of leg cramps since the deficiency of the same is the root cause for the problem. About 2 bananas a day will give perfect outcomes and get rid of the cramps effectively.
St.Botanica Tea Tree Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade tea tree oil
- Natural product, free from synthetic ingredients
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for skin care when diluted with appropriate carrier oil
- Helps in fighting acne and skin infections
Morpheme Garcinia 5X – 60 Veg Caps$24.98
Morpheme Stress Support Caps$21.87