5 Home Remedies For Low Immunity
[toc]Our body needs a healthy immune system to fight against infections. Our immune system is made up of skin, tears, saliva, mucous membrane, T cells, and B cells. An imbalance or immaturity of these defense liners allows the pathogens to invade our body. Many of us frequently acquire cold and cough, which is often due to a lower immunity. An unhealthy immune system can make our body susceptible to invaders and getting diseased.
Low immunity may occur because of poor hygiene, improper diet, and exposure to harmful environment and the failure of our defense mechanism to combat pathogens. Drowsiness and tiredness are the main factors, which can lead the way to lower the immunity power of our body. Some of the best powerful natural remedies to boost your immunity are given below.
5 Best Home Remedies For Low Immunity
Morpheme Memocare Plus$21.87
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
Garlic is a potent antioxidant which helps in eliminating the accumulated waste and charging the immune levels. Its fungicidal and bactericidal properties always help in removing the already build up infections in the body. According to some research, it is known to increase the metabolic activity in the body, thereby enhancing the immune system.
Eating two or three crushed cloves of garlic with water during the night helps to charge your immune levels. The process of taking garlic can be followed for a week or two, depending upon the nature of the disorder.
It is wise to include vegetables such as tomato, potato, spinach, bitter gourd, onions, and carrots in our diets as they are a rich source for obtaining flavonoids and antioxidants. These help in eliminating the waste products from the body and thus increase the defense mechanism of our body.
They also increase the white blood cell count which is important to boost the immune power. Green vegetables are most preferable for consumption, as they are rich in vitamins.
Green Tea And Black Tea
Normal tea contains a high content of caffeine, which can lead to anxiety and insomnia, if not consumed in moderation. Therefore, it is best to replace your normal tea with green and black tea, which is rich in tannins, antioxidants, bioflavonoids, and indoles. These properties make it suitable to fight cancer cells and other germs, hence develop a stronger immune system.
Cranberries And Strawberries
Strawberries are a rich source of vitamin C that aids in strengthening the immune system. On the other hand, cranberries are packed with niacin, riboflavin and pyridoxine. Niacin or vitamin B3 helps in maintaining a healthy skin, nervous system and digestion. Riboflavin is involved in increased red blood cell production, and pyridoxine helps in combating cancerous cells.
Barberry is one of the best fruits known to have higher immune stimulating properties. Along with boosting immunity, it also helps in increasing the metabolism rate, stamina, detoxification process, and decreases the symptoms of weak immunity. If you really want to increase your immunity power, then you are suggested to consume this fruit twice a day. The above-mentioned curing processes are seen to effective to cure the problem of low immunity.
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Retone Caps – Menstrual Comfort$19.98
Morpheme Livup Caps$19.98
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair