How To Massage Your Breasts To Make Them Bigger
Many women are unaware of the fact that massaging breasts in the right way can make them bigger. As a result, they often undergo expensive surgeries, when the same effect can be achieved at a lower cost. Also, while breast surgeries have some side effects such as pain, swelling and redness in the area, breast massage is completely safe. In fact, if you opt for the right techniques, you will feel completely rejuvenated and relaxed at the end of the massage session.
Of course, it is true that if you choose massage techniques for enhancing your breast size, you won’t be able to see overnight results (as it happens with a surgery). However, if you are patient and willing to try out cost effective natural methods, rather than expensive surgeries, undergoing breast massage would be the ideal option for you. Here are some breast massage techniques that you can implement for making your breasts bigger.
5 Ways To Massage Your Breasts To Make Them Bigger
1. Use Gentle Strokes
Before beginning the massage session, it is important that you buy a good breast massage cream or oil, preferably a herbal product. Now, make yourself comfortable and undress.
Place at least three fingers on your breast and massage the area gently with downward strokes. Avoid massaging the nipples as they are extremely sensitive and may break into rashes or pimples.
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair
Morpheme Turmeric Curcumin (Haridra)$28.32
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Morpheme Garcinia 5X – 60 Veg Caps$24.98
2. Knead One Of Your Breasts Lightly
Now, hold any of your breasts with both your hands and knead it slightly. For best results, apply the pressure evenly. Never exert excessive pressure on the breasts because this may cause sagging or other problems. Continue the procedure for few minutes and now, repeat it with another breast.
3. Twirling Your Breasts Is Crucial
Once you are done with the above-mentioned step, you can move on to the next step. Here, you should stop kneading and instead, twirl your left breast.
For best results, hold the breast firmly (but not tightly) and move it first in a clockwise direction. Next, using the same procedure, you should move it in an anti-clockwise direction. Repeat the procedure with your right breast. Do this for ten times at least.
4. Use Your Palms
Now, stop using your fingers and instead, take help of your palms. Place your palms on any of your breasts and move them downwards as you would do, while massaging the breasts with the help of downward strokes.
For best results, keep massaging the breasts for at least 10 minutes. Avoid touching your nipples or areola as such a step can harm your breast health.
5. Relaxing Is Crucial
Once you have performed these above-mentioned steps, it is time to relax. Close your eyes and listen to some soothing music, if possible. You can also read a book while lying on your back. Whatever you do, ensure that you don’t perform any activity lying on your stomach, immediately after the message.
Once your skin has absorbed the goodness of the cream or oil, go for a relaxing bath and gently pat your breasts dry.Use these techniques for massaging your breasts and enhancing their sizes.
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
Morpheme Phyllanthus Niruri (Bhumyamlaki) Chanca Piedra$18.32