How To Prevent Anemia
[toc]Anemia is caused due to reduction in the number of red blood cells in the blood. The most common type of anemia is caused by iron deficiency which leads to a cut in the production of hemoglobin in our blood.
Hemoglobin is an oxygen-carrier in our blood and the reduction in hemoglobin leads to symptoms like irritability and dizziness. Here are some ways to prevent anemia:
Various Preventions For Anemia
Take Adequate Iron Regularly
Usually women are at a greater risk of getting anemic because of the blood loss in their menstrual cycle. Women must always take an iron rich diet to avoid anemia. Pregnant women must take rather more amount of iron than normal, counting to around 30 mg per day. If you are a vegetarian, the requirements of iron might not be met with normal diet.
The kind of iron found in meat is easily accepted and processed by our body more than the iron from plant sources. So, you must eat more vegetarian iron rich food. Peanuts and cashews are good source of iron and proteins. They can be taken as snacks. A regular intake of iron in diet prevents anemia in anyone.
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Retone Caps – Menstrual Comfort$19.98
Morpheme Phyllanthus Niruri (Bhumyamlaki) Chanca Piedra$18.32
Consume Vitamin C Rich Food
Consuming vitamin C with iron-rich foods like apricots and plums, apples, green leafy vegetables, yams increases the absorption of iron by our body. It helps in greater absorption of iron in the body. Vitamin C also helps in efficient usage of the iron consumed by the body.
Include Fish In your diet
Avoid zinc And calcium supplements
Eating zinc and calcium supplements can inhibit the absorption of iron in the body. So, calcium and zinc containing food should be avoided.
Cook In An Iron Vessel
If you or someone in your family is suffering from anemia, then don’t miss cooking food in iron pot or iron pan. Cooking in an iron pan enriches the vegetable with its iron contents. This ensures that any vegetable can be made rich in iron.
Caffeine, polyphenols and tannins in tea and coffee reduce the absorption of iron by the body. An anemic person must avoid tea and coffee to ensure iron’s proper availability to the system.
Consume Red Meat
Women Should Consume Molasses During The Menstrual Cycle
Females may take molasses during their periods. Drinking 1 tablespoon of blackstrap molasses mixed in one cup of hot water avails them vitamin B and iron in good amounts thus preventing anemia. A woman is more prone to getting anemia during her periods.
Those who have heavy menstrual cycle must see a doctor to avoid anemia. A regular checkup is the best preventive measure one can take to avoid any disease. You must do blood tests atleast once in six months to actively prevent anemia.
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
Morpheme Livup Caps$19.98
St.Botanica Garcinia Cambogia 500mg$20.82