5 Ways To Prevent Chicken Pox
[toc]Chicken pox is a very dreaded condition and a highly contagious in nature. With irritating spots occurring all over your body to the painful and itching sensation that you feel every time, getting inflicted with chicken pox is never a good experience. Every year a high number of people get this condition.
It is mostly prevalent in children; however, the adult rate of people getting inflicted with the chicken pox virus is also very high. Though chicken pox is a condition which heals by itself in a matter of few weeks, one must take precautions in order to avoid acquiring the chicken pox virus. If you want to know some of the best ways to prevent chicken pox, then you have come at just the right page. Let us check out!
Morpheme Stress Support Caps$21.87
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Morpheme Garcinia 5X – 60 Veg Caps$24.98
Ways To Prevent Chicken Pox
Consume Whole Grain Foods And Fresh Veggies
If you want to keep the chicken pox virus at bay then it is very essential that you maintain a healthy diet. Include a lot of fresh fruits and veggies in your every day meals and also opt for consuming wholesome grains and cereals. One thumb rule is that you should never skip your breakfast as your immunity system is at its weakest when you are having an empty stomach. The right diet helps in strengthening your immune system and a strong immunity is a must to fight all kinds of infections including chicken pox.
Getting vaccinated is the best preventive measure against chicken pox. Go for vaccine protection such as the vacirella vaccine. The vacirella vaccine is the best vaccine against chicken pox as it can be taken at any age. Moreover, it is effective and absolutely safe. If you have small kids then you can talk to a child specialist regarding special child vaccines that help prevent the risk of chicken pox among children. As it is, chicken pox vaccination is an important part of the regular immunization schedule of new born babies.
Avoid Contact With An Infected Person
Getting into direct or indirect contact with a person infected with chicken pox is likely to spread the disease. Thus, it is advised to stay away from an infected person.
Drink Healthy Fluids
Keep you r body hydrated all the time. Drink at least 10 glasses of water daily. This is extremely beneficial in flushing out the harmful toxins from the body. Also, drink a lot of fresh fruit juices as they are rich in anti oxidants and vital nutrients. Drinking coconut water also helps in preventing chicken pox.
Avoid The Consumption Of Junk Food
If you want to prevent the risk of chicken pox then it is advised that you avoid the consumption of junk food. Also stay away from aerated drinks and the packed food items that are sold in the market. They contain artificial preservatives which is not good for the health. Moreover, these elements weaken the immune system and a weak immunity is the bait for all kinds of infections. If you are having a weak immune system then your body is more vulnerable to chicken pox. So, select your food wisely. Avoid alcohol and tobacco.
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
Morpheme Memocare Plus$21.87
StBotanica Pure Himalayan Lavender Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade lavender essential oil
- Free from chemicals
- Manufactured With World’s Highest Standards
- Extracted according to the industry approved extraction method
- Helps in relaxation
- Good for the skin and hair health
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil