How To Prevent Hair Loss
[toc]Hair loss is a common problem among men as well as women. No doubt, it is an embarrassing situation and can lead to baldness. Hair loss has several causes including stress, pollution, diet, mineral deficiency and genetics. If you are experiencing hair loss problem, this is the right platform to find out how to prevent hair loss naturally.
Given below are some of the best and natural ways which might prove to be beneficial for you to prevent hair loss and also promote hair growth. You can choose any of the treatments to prevent hair loss as per your convenience and choice.
Ways To Prevent Hair Loss
Hair massage is essential for hair growth and prevents hair loss. Massage helps to increase the blood flow to the hair follicles which prevents hair loss and improves the hair growth. Try to give 3-4 minutes of daily massage as it increases the blood flow and helps in hair growth. Massage your head gently and do not rub your hair. Almond oil, olive oil, etc are some good choices for hair massaging. Always use your fingertips instead of palm for doing hair massage.
Control Your Stress Or Anxiety
Stress and anxiety are the primary causes that lead to hair loss. So, it is essential to get your stress under control. It is true that stress affects your overall health and hair is no exception in that case. Make sure to grab adequate sleep and do exercise daily. Physical activity reduces stress and increases blood circulation to a huge extent. Exercise is one of the easiest home remedies which prevents hair loss.
Morpheme Livup Caps$19.98
St.Botanica Tea Tree Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade tea tree oil
- Natural product, free from synthetic ingredients
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for skin care when diluted with appropriate carrier oil
- Helps in fighting acne and skin infections
StBotanica Pure Himalayan Lavender Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade lavender essential oil
- Free from chemicals
- Manufactured With World’s Highest Standards
- Extracted according to the industry approved extraction method
- Helps in relaxation
- Good for the skin and hair health
- Hair Loss Support Liquid (32 Oz Bottle)
- ZYX Hair Loss Cream (Hair Loss, Dandruff)
- 5 Inexpensive Herbal Remedies For Hair Loss
- Hair Loss Home Remedies For Women
Antioxidants help in slowing down the process of hair loss. Green tea is a wonderful and easily available source of antioxidants. Brew a cup of green tea and allow it to sit until simply warm. Pour on the head and before rinsing, let it stay on the head for at least 15-20 minutes. To increase the effectiveness, it is good to shampoo it after keeping for few minutes. Try this therapy thrice a week for getting effective results. It will stimulate the scalp as well increase hair growth.
Nutrition And Protein Rich Diet
Sometimes, hair loss in men and women can result in baldness. However, no need to worry at all. Proper consumption of nutrition and protein prevent hair loss. These have an ability to strengthen hair and control the hair loss problem. Try to include high folic acid food items in your diet such as green leafy vegetables, soyabeans, carrots, sprouts, beans, nuts, etc. This will surely provide benefit to control hair loss and improve the overall hair condition.
Aromatherapy is another useful option to prevent hair loss. A blend of bay leaf and lavender essential oils can do wonders for stimulating the hair growth on the scalp. You will enjoy it’s smoothing smell and also feel it’s working. For this, you need to take 5-6 drops of different oils like almond, olive, sesame oil. Mix all the oils together and massage it gently with fingertips. Leave it for at least 20-30 minutes. Wash it off with a mild and good quality shampoo.
Hair loss is a daunting situation for most of us. However, all the above mentioned natural ways are quite effective to prevent hair loss problems. You will surely get the best results within a minimal amount of time.
Morpheme Garcinia 5X – 60 Veg Caps$24.98
Morpheme Memocare Plus$21.87
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Retone Caps – Menstrual Comfort$19.98