5 Ways To Protect Your Fertility
[toc]Many men think that it is the woman’s responsibility to protect her fertility. This is especially true for men who are planning to have a family in later stages of life. However, the truth is that when it comes to making a baby, both male and female fertility play crucial roles. So this means that even if you are man, you need to be careful about protecting your fertility.
Contrary to popular perception, a man doesn’t need to implement any drastic measures, for protecting his fertility. You only need to make few simple changes for ensuring that your fertility is not affected in any way. If you are interested in protecting your fertility, here are some tips that you can consider. Read on.
5 Methods To Protect Your Fertility
Morpheme Garcinia 5X – 60 Veg Caps$24.98
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Adopting a healthy lifestyle is the first step for protecting fertility. For leading a healthy lifestyle, include low calorie, but healthy foods in your diet plan. Examples include whole grain foods, lean protein, soy, low fat cheese and milk, fresh fruits and vegetables. Apart from eating these healthy foods regularly, you should also exercise regularly. If you are a smoker, try to give it up as soon as possible. Also, quit alcohol.
Do Not Take Steroids
Men take steroids for many reasons. However, the most common reason behind taking steroids is enhancing muscle size. Unfortunately, if you take steroids regularly, chances are high that over time, your fertility will decrease. So, for staying on the safe side, it is better to avoid steroids completely. Instead, use natural exercising methods for bulking up. You can also ask your doctor to suggest you any natural health supplements for getting bigger muscles.
Avoid Sexual Diseases
You may not be aware of this, but fact is that contracting any type of sexual diseases can affect your fertility. Furthermore, these diseases can have long term health repercussions, such as, scarring your genital tract. Practicing safe sex can be the best way to prevent sexual diseases. You should also undergo regular tests for making sure that you are not suffering from any type of sexual diseases.
Avoid Exposing Your Genitals To Heat
Research has revealed that if testicles are regularly exposed to heat, fertility can be severely impaired. For this reason, it is important that you avoid such a situation at any cost. For example, if you love taking hot baths during winter, stopping it completely would be a good idea. You should also avoid wearing too tight underwear. Also, don’t work on the laptop, while placing it on your genital areas.
Stay Away From Toxic Elements
Finally, it is crucial that you stay away from toxic elements. This is especially true, if you are in a profession that deals with toxic elements. Some common jobs that require handling of toxic elements include painting, welding, farming and creating metals. If you are associated with any of these jobs, it’s better to talk with your doctor in this regard and acquire information about protecting your fertility. Retain your fertility by implementing these useful suggestions.
StBotanica Pure Himalayan Lavender Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade lavender essential oil
- Free from chemicals
- Manufactured With World’s Highest Standards
- Extracted according to the industry approved extraction method
- Helps in relaxation
- Good for the skin and hair health
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
Morpheme Garcinia Green Coffee 500mg Extract 60 Veg Caps$19.15
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients