How To Treat Anxiety Disorder
[toc]There are many reasons for anxiety in today’s world like health, money, family, work, love etc. Any of these factors that cause anxiety will result in rapid heartbeats, shallow and fast breathing. Your mental pictures are negative and you seriously wish to be able to relax. You may be suffering from a chronic anxiety disorder, or just freaking out on a temporary basis like in the case when you face a sudden loss in business or love.
Whatever, be the case, it is better to avoid allopathic medicine when you are trying to find out how to treat anxiety disorder. There are many natural ways of dealing with this problem that are quite effective which include mind body techniques, herbs and supplements. Some work instantly while some relieve the problem over a period of time. Hence you can choose these remedies according to your requirement.
Tips To Treat Anxiety Disorder
Morpheme Garcinia 5X – 60 Veg Caps$24.98
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
This herb is known to have an effect like the drug valium as some compounds in it bind with the same brain receptors as the drug. However, the side effects caused by this herb are negligible compared to the drug. Hence taking this herb in the form of a tea will immediately calm the nerves and relive the symptoms of an anxiety attack. Dried chamomile flowers are also available in the form of a supplement in health food and herbal stores.
It is well known that Japanese Buddhist monks are able to meditate for hours in a state that is both relaxed and alert. This could be contributed to the fact that they consume quite a bit of green tea which contains the compound L-Theanine. This compound reduces the heart rate, and blood pressure and some studies have also proved that it alleviates the symptoms of anxiety. However, you will have to drink as much as five cups of green tea for the beneficial results. Hence if you are trying to find out how to treat anxiety disorder, it will be a good idea to look into green tea.
This is also an ingredient in beer, but it is better consumed in the form of extracts or tincture. The volatile oil in this herb that acts as a sedative is used in hops pillows. Hops are often used along with Valerian to treat insomnia. However this herb should be avoided if you are on any sedative drugs.
This method sounds very simplistic, but people suffering from many psychological disorders have benefitted a lot by meditation. Yoga and meditation are known to actually bring about physiological changes in the body and heal many disorders especially the ones related to the mind. Hence if you are trying to research how to treat anxiety disorder, you should also take a look into meditation techniques and decide which one will be best for you.
This herb is used extensively in the Western herbal system of medicine in the treatment of various sleep disorders like insomnia. The smell of this herb is quite nasty hence it is better to take it as a capsule or tincture rather than as a tea. However, since this herb has definite sedative qualities do not take it when you have to work.
St.Botanica Garcinia Cambogia 500mg$20.82
St.Botanica Tea Tree Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade tea tree oil
- Natural product, free from synthetic ingredients
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for skin care when diluted with appropriate carrier oil
- Helps in fighting acne and skin infections
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair