5 Natural Cures For Dandruff Pimples
[toc]Among the various problems that one has to face in the case of hair, dandruff is supposed to be one of the most frequent ones. Not only is it frustrating that one faces dandruff but it is highly embarrassing in public too because of the visibility factor. Along with dandruff, you might experience pimples on the scalp.
These are known as dandruff pimples and are usually caused when the dandruff clogs the pores of the skin. The forehead is where you will experience the most of the dandruff pimples. It can also spread to the other parts of the face if not taken care of on time. The idea is to adhere to different natural cures that are not only 100 percent safe but also effective and affordable. Check them out below: –
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Garcinia 5X – 60 Veg Caps$24.98
Morpheme Memocare Plus$21.87
Various Ways To Cure Dandruff Pimples
Have Plenty Of Water
One of the best natural cures that can be used for flushing out the dandruff as well as the pimples associated with it is to hydrate the skin cells by drinking good quantities of plain and filtered water. Have about 8-10 glasses of water each day to get maximum benefits out of it.
This will also make the skin soft and supple along with helping it get rid of pimples and give you a clear skin. Apart from water, fresh fruits juices, green tea and coconut water are some healthy liquids that can be used to trigger the outcomes.
Tea Tree Oil
The anti bacterial formula as well as the enzymes terpenes is two of the reasons why tea tree oil is considered as one of the best natural cures for the treatment of dandruff pimples.
It is known for killing the bacteria which is usually the cause behind the dandruff pimples without having any side effects on the skin. Apply this daily on the affected area using a clean cotton ball to get results in about a week’s time.
Aloe Vera Gel
Freshly extracted Aloe Vera gel can be massaged gently on the dandruff pimples each day. The soothing and antibacterial properties of Aloe Vera will work wonders on the problem and give you a clear skin once again. As an added benefit, it will trigger the good health of the skin as well as bring a glow that you are going to love. Follow it once or twice daily for perfect outcomes.
Benefit Of Tomatoes
Mix some tomato pulp with rose water as well as raw and organic honey and apply it evenly on the skin with dandruff pimples. Leave it for about 20 minutes before you plan to take a bath. Wash the area with lukewarm water to ensure good results in hand. Do this everyday till the crisis is resolved completely.
Exercise And Physical Activity
It is very important to regulate the functions of the body and keep it in proper conditions. The idea is to adhere to mild exercises for at least 30 minutes everyday that will also make you sweat and clear the clogged pores thus treating the dandruff pimples.
It also helps in the improvement of the blood flow and gives the dandruff pimples another reason to subside. Along with this, it improves digestion. Indigestion causes acid reflux and gastric issues that causes dandruff pimples. This gets treated easily.
Morpheme Garcinia Green Coffee 500mg Extract 60 Veg Caps$19.15
Morpheme Safed Musli AND Mucuna Pruriens$37.39
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients