Natural Cures For Menstruation Pain
[toc]One of the main factors that define a woman is their menstruation cycle also known as periods in common terms. Basically, it is a 4-7 days cycle of bleeding every 28 days in a woman’s life. It is the underlying reason of a woman being fertile and having the ability to conceive a new life.
However, there are a lot of women who face various menstrual problems and one of the many prevalent ones is menstruation pain and cramps. The natural cures below will help these women treat the discomforting pain during those few days and a live a much comfortable life. Follow them regularly: –
Natural Ways To Cure Menstruation Pain
The Diet Change
One of the first things to do for the right treatment of painful menstruation is to include loads of nutrients in the diet. This includes vitamins and minerals in the form of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Apart from this, one needs to ensure that the diet is balanced each day to help the body function properly. Refined carbohydrates should be stayed away from and whole grains should be taken instead. These include oatmeal, brown rice, millet and quinoa.
Morpheme Memocare Plus$21.87
Morpheme Retone Caps – Menstrual Comfort$19.98
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Morpheme Livup Caps$19.98
All kinds of sugar as well as processed foods can worsen the situation and hamper the treatment. These should be eliminated as well as a natural cure along with dairy products that leads to body congestion. Even if you do eat, make sure it’s completely organic in nature. Egg yolk and red meat should be eaten in limits.
Supplements That Help
There are various safe and sound supplements available in the market that can help in the cure of pains felt during those 4-7 days of cycle in women. Herein, you should be aware that the supplements are 100 percent free from side effects.
Consider the dose only after proper consultation with a professional. The supplements include that of whole food multivitamin, omega 6, magnesium and Vitamin A. It should be continued till the problem is treated from the roots.
- Ashoka – Vaginal Discharge, Uterine Bleeding
- Amenorrhoea – Menstrual Regulator, Amenorrhoea
- Shatavari – Female Libido Enhancer
Herbs That Are Beneficial
Among the natural cures, the herbal treatment and their effectiveness for any ailment cannot be denied. In such a scenario, you might have to take advice from an herbalist about the dose that will suit you and your symptoms of menstruation pain but then it is always a good idea to know about the herbs that can help.
Cramp bark and black haw along with dong quai, black cohosh and wild yam are some of the best herbs that can be considered in the situation.
- How To Get Rid Of Inflammation During Menstruation
- How To Regularize Menstrual Cycle
- How To Deal With Menstrual Discomfort
Massage From Essential Oils
Some essential oils are really advantageous and help in the treatment of menstrual pain. German chamomile, sweet fennel and sweet marjoram are some that is worth mentioning here. All you need to do is blend it with carrier oil and gently massage the abdomen area. This should be done for all the 4-7 days of menstruation to keep the pains away.
Proper Rest And Sleep
Apart from these effective measures, a simple natural cure that will keep you away from the pains is proper rest and sleep that will give the body the time to recover. About 8 hours of sleep every night is important and one that is not at all disturbed. Along with this, ensure that you take naps during the cycle and keep the energy restored for helping the body reduce the pain caused by menstruation.
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
Morpheme Memocare Plus$21.87
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair
StBotanica Pure Himalayan Lavender Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade lavender essential oil
- Free from chemicals
- Manufactured With World’s Highest Standards
- Extracted according to the industry approved extraction method
- Helps in relaxation
- Good for the skin and hair health