5 Natural Cures For Restless Leg Syndrome
[toc]Restless leg syndrome is not a serious health hazard but then it is definitely a problem that can leave you with pangs of discomfort. In simple ways, if we try to define the problem, it is a sensation that one feels under the skin surface.
It is usually in the form of wiggling or even squirming. However, there are a lot of reasons why a person faces this. Sleep deprivation is one of them. Rather than sticking to medications, it is always a better idea to adhere to natural cures that can give you successful outcomes for restless legs. The list below will help you out in getting the best outcomes possible:
Best Natural Cures For Restless Leg Syndrome
One of the top notch cures for restless leg syndrome is to keep up the good movement. This is possible only by exercising regularly. According to researchers, about 30 minutes of simple to moderate activities are advisable.
This can be in the form of walking or jogging or any other sports activity like swimming or tennis. It is one successful idea to treat the crisis. Herein, yoga can also prove to give visible outcomes on the ailment.
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Garcinia 5X – 60 Veg Caps$24.98
Morpheme Memocare Plus$21.87
Taking a warm bath for about 10 minutes helps in the relaxation of muscles and relieves all kinds of pressure on it. This usually treats the restlessness that is felt in the legs. A warm water bath can also have a dual benefit of treating any kinds of aches and pains in the body. This should be a regular part of your daily routine. Soak yourself in a lukewarm bath and start living a comfortable life again.
Get A Massage
Massaging the legs with lubricant oil or an essential oil will help in improving the blood circulation as well as relaxes the tension of the muscles. This is one good way that is recommended in the case of pains as well as in the situation of restless leg syndrome. This should be done at least once everyday to reap the benefits for the legs. A professional masseur can be hired for the purpose.
As per the professionals, a lot of times change in the temperature can actually treat the problem from the roots. Use an ice pack or a hot water bottle covered with a towel on the area.
This should be done for about 10-15 minutes and 1-2 times in a day for the cure of restless leg syndrome. A cool towels soaked in water can also be applied on the legs for instant results.
Healthy liquids will keep the body hydrated and also improve the circulation to the legs. Herein, there is no better example than plain water that should be consumed in 10-12 glasses each day. It hydrates the body and promotes blood flow to the restless legs.
Herbal teas, fresh fruit juices and any other healthy liquids can be included to trigger the outcomes. However, make sure you don’t gulp down the liquid and rather stick to sipping that will give fat better results.
Morpheme Livup Caps$19.98
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Morpheme Phyllanthus Niruri (Bhumyamlaki) Chanca Piedra$18.32