5 Natural Cures For Split Ends
[toc]Split ends refer to a condition where the hair split at the end or there is fraying of the hair shaft. It is also known as trichoptilosis. Long hair is an important cause of split ends, as when hair grows long the natural oils are unable to reach the tip of the hair. Too much exposure to the sunlight too can cause split ends. Aging is another cause for split ends.
Other causes for split ends include modern beauty methods like hair straightening, perming and hair bleaching and usage of wrong brushes and combs. There are expensive shampoos and treatments which claim to solve the problem of split ends. However, natural methods are always the best as they come with no side effects and are effective as well. Here are some natural cures for split ends:
5 Various Ways To Cure Split Ends
Olive Oil And honey
Morpheme Garcinia 5X – 60 Veg Caps$24.98
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
Take 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of honey. If your hair is below your shoulder level, then double the ingredients. Mix this well, and apply it to your hair. Rub it smoothly and slowly starting from your scalp to the ends of your hair. After you have applied it thoroughly take a towel and wrap it around the hair. Keep the hair under wrap for 30 minutes. Rinse it with warm water and then wash it with some mild shampoo.
This is another way to deal with the split ends problem. Take two eggs, a little orange juice and one banana. Mix all the ingredients well, till it forms a smooth paste. Apply this paste to your hair, and leave it on for 30-40 minutes.
Rinse your hair with cool water and then shampoo it with a mild shampoo. Do this regularly once a week and you can witness a difference in your split ends within a month. You will also notice the improvement in your hair texture and eggs help in bringing a glow to the hair.
Keep in mind that an important part of the treatment for split ends is to take proper care of your hair. Most often, people wash their hair without removing the knots. This results in worsening of the problem. Remember that before you enter your shower, you must comb your hair slowly and gently with a wide toothed comb, till your hair flows through the comb. This will prevent the hair from getting knotted. Also remember to begin at the end and slowly work your way to the top.
Beer is a fantastic remedy to get rid of and fix split ends problem. Take some light beer and pour it into a sprayer. After you have shampooed your hair and dried it with a towel, spray the beer evenly over your hair. Now gently brush it for some time, and style it the way you want. The smell of the beer will disappear in some time. The proteins and sugar in the beer bonds the hair and gives it a silky and healthy shine.
Take 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Mix the contents well and prepare this mixture as per your requirement. In case of very long hair, you must double the quantity of each of the ingredients. Apply this mixture to hair starting with your scalp. Rub it gently and slowly reaching every end of your hair. Leave this mixture on your hair for 20 minutes. Rinse your hair with warm water.
St.Botanica Garcinia Cambogia 500mg$20.82
St.Botanica Tea Tree Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade tea tree oil
- Natural product, free from synthetic ingredients
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for skin care when diluted with appropriate carrier oil
- Helps in fighting acne and skin infections
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair