Morpheme Ashoka AND Shatavari
- Ashoka helps in reducing gynecological disorders
- It helps in restoring normal menstrual cycle
- Shatavari helps in supporting the female reproductive health
- It helps in reducing excess uterine bleeding
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Reviews (1)
Morpheme Remedies Ashoka
Saraca indica, commonly known as Ashoka, is traditionally used as a tonic for the female reproductive health. It is known to help in reducing uterine disorders. It may help in reducing excessive menstrual bleeding. It may even help in reducing abdominal pain and cramping during periods.
Morpheme Remedies Shatavari
Shatavari or Asparagus racemosus is considered effective in maintaining the normal function of the female reproductive system. It may benefit women susceptible to PMS. It may also help in maintaining the normal menstrual cycle.