Baby Mosquito Repellent Room Spray 100ml
- Mom & World Baby Mosquito Repellent Room Spray is a chemical insecticide-free, 100% natural and environment-friendly product for driving away mosquitoes.
- It’s absolutely safe for use in your baby’s room. It does not contain DEET or toxic ingredients harmful for the delicate health of babies.
- It is a mixture of essential oils that work as natural mosquito repellents. It contains citronella, lemongrass, rosemary, neem, eucalyptus & holy basil oils.
- The strong fragrance of the mosquito repellent remains in the air and provides long-lasting protection against mosquitoes.
- In addition to indoor use, you can spray it in your garden and lawn for superior protection from mosquitoes.
- Reviews (0)
There are certain fragrances that mosquitoes cannot tolerate. Mom & World Baby Mosquito Repellent Room Spray has combined these natural fragrances to produce a powerful mosquito repellent effect. Created especially to protect babies from mosquito bites, the mosquito repellent room spray is devoid of insecticides and chemicals that the delicate health of babies cannot tolerate. Mom & World is a brand that uses the best quality natural ingredients and combines them in proportions that produce the best result. Though mosquitoes detest the fragrance of the room spray, it’s pleasant for humans, and also helps in refreshing the air and covering unpleasant odor. Even your pet will appreciate the fragrance and its effect in protecting it from annoying insects. Spray the natural mosquito repellent behind curtains, under furniture and in the corners where mosquitoes tend to hide.
- Environment-friendly 100% natural mosquito repellent room spray
- Refreshing fragrance
- Safe for babies
Benefits of Natural Ingredients
Citronella oil, famous for its mosquito repellent property, is a non-toxic alternative to chemical mosquito repellents. (1)
The fragrance of lemongrass oil is almost similar to citronella oil. It’s therefore a good choice for repelling mosquitoes. (2)
Rosemary oil is a common ingredient in household sprays. In addition to its mosquito repellant effect, it also works as an insecticide and could kill adult mosquitoes. (3)
The mosquito repellent activity of neem oil is known to last for several hours. It is found to be especially effective in repelling Culex & Aedes mosquitoes. (4)
The effect of mosquito repellents containing eucalyptus in driving away mosquitoes is found to be almost similar to DEET. It is also known to work as an insecticide. (5)