Man Arden Beard Oil (Legend) + Beard Balm (Pacific Prince)
- THE BEST BEARD BALM FOR THE BEST BEARD: You’ve probably tried everything. Oils, creams, serums and anything else our competitors come up with to promIse you the perfect beard. Look no further: our premium balm Is the best solution to your beard grooming needs. Its texture and consIstency will win you over!
- Botanical-rich Jojoba and Almond oils keep hairs strong, shiny, moIsturized, and super nourIshed
- The premium ingredients are all-natural cold-pressed Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Apricot Oil. Mess-free and easy to use, our oil Is ideal for mustaches too.
- Man Arden Beard & Mustache Oil lightweight formula Is powerful enough to make your beard soft but never leaves a greasy residue behind.
- Keeps Your Beard & Mooch Skin Feeling Its Best: Our easy to use formula supports the overall health of your beard and helps keep your skin from itching too. Use it in conjunction with our Beard Wash and Beard Wax / Beard Balm for the best results.
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Man Arden Beard & Mustache Balm – The Pacific Prince (Beard Softener) 50gm
Are you tired of having a brittle, dry, rowdy beard? Tame that wild beard with Man Arden’s Beard Balm enriched with Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Almond Oil & Jojoba Oil.
Enjoy the benefits of thIs all natural Beard Balm like Frizz Control, Reduced Patchiness, No Itchy or Dry skin, No Oiliness and many more.
HOW TO USE:
Take a fingernail amount of Beard Balm into the palm of your hand. Rub your palms together with the Beard Balm and massage thoroughly into all areas of your Beard.
Man Arden Beard & Mustache Oil – The Legend (Arabian Oudh)
With Macademia Oil, Almond & more 50ml Man Arden’s Beard Oil Is a powerful combination of some of the finest and all natural oils like Olive Oil, Macademia Oil, Almond Oil, Avocado Oil and Apricot Oil. Helps best to manage a wild Beard.
Its RavIshing Arabian Oudh fragrance Isn’t overpowering and will make you ooze charm.
HOW TO USE:
Place a small amount of approximately 3-5 drops of Beard Oil in the palm of one hand. Rub your palms together with the Beard Oil. Rub and massage thoroughly into all areas of your beard.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rice Bran Oil, Olive Oil, Macademia Oil, Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Apricot Oil, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Perfume.Beard Balm
Iso Propyl MyrIstate, Shea Butter, Bees Wax, Emulsifying wax, Olive Oil, Lanoline, Almond Oil, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Acetate, Perfume, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene.