Man Arden Beard Wash (Shampoo) + Beard Oil (The Maverick Kit)
- Man Arden Beard Wash (Shampoo) & Conditioner – The Maverick Is packed With Jasmine Essential Oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus DulcIs), Citric Acid, Di Sodium EDTA, MethylIsothiazolinone, Green Tea (Camellia SinensIs) Extract, Kigelia Extract, Nutgrass (Cyperus rotundus Linn) Extract.
- Man Arden Beard Wash (Shampoo) & Conditioner: A gentle beard shampoo and wash formulated specifically for your beard and mustache.
- Man Arden Beard & Mustache Oil's premium ingredients are all-natural cold-pressed Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Apricot Oil. Mess-free and easy to use, our oil Is ideal for mustaches too.
- Keeps Your Beard & Mooch Skin Feeling Its Best: Our easy to use Beard & Mustache Oil supports the overall health of your beard and helps keep your skin from itching too.
- Why have Nasty beard when you could have a clean and soft beard. So stop dilly dallying and get yourself a soft and clean beard today!
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Man Arden Beard Wash (Shampoo) & Conditioner – The Maverick – With Avocado and Almond Oil 100ml
Clean, condition and soften your Beard with Man Arden’s Beard Wash and Conditioner. Helps to keep facial hair clean, smooth, soft and tangle free. It’s a complete Beard grooming regimen. BONUS: It’s stimulating fragrance will leave your Beard smelling awesome and looking simply the best! HOW TO USE: Pour a small quantity on your palm. Rub your hands together to create a lather and massage deep into your beard Rinse out thoroughly with water.
Man Arden Beard & Mustache Oil – Maverick – With Moroccan Argan Oil 50ml
Man Arden’s Beard Oil Is a powerful combination of some of the finest and all natural oils like Olive Oil, Moroccan Argan Oil, Almond Oil, Avocado Oil and Apricot Oil. Helps best to manage a wild Beard. BONUS: Its ravIshing Madagascar Black Pepper fragrance Isn’t overpowering and will make you ooze charm. HOW TO USE: Place a small amount of approximately 3-5 drops of Beard Oil in the palm of one hand. Rub your palms together with the Beard Oil. Rub and massage thoroughly into all areas of your beard.
Man Arden Pre Shave Oil Contains Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Iso Propyl MyrIstate, Sesame Oil, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Diheptyl Succinate (and) Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Sunflower Oil, Macademia Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E Acetate, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Perfume.
Man Arden After Shave Balm Contains Aqua, Glycerine, C 12 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerol monostearate, Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl Caprylate (and) Glyceryl Undecylenate, Perfume, Sodium Banzoate, Potassium sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyluronate, Vitamin E Acetate, Sodium Gluconate, D Panthenol, Niacinamide, Macademia Oil, Sodium Lactate, Sugar Cane Extract, Shatavari Extract, Jivanti Extract, Butchers Broom Extract, Bala Extract, Indian Night Shade Extract, ShirIsh Extract.How To Use
Man Arden Pre Shave Oil:-
Add small amount of oil into your hand and rub evenly into the desired shave area. Apply shaving foam / cream on top of it, lather & shave.
Man Arden After Shave Balm:-
Take a small quantity in your hand. Rub your palms together with the After Shave Balm and apply all over your face and neck, after shave.