Man Arden Pre Shave Oil – The Maverick
- SPECIAL ALL NATURAL FORMULA – Our blend of all natural oils (Sesame Oil, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E) gives your shave the ultimate comfort. Ideal for men with tough beards, ingrown hairs and sensitive skin prone to razor burn.
- TOUGH BEARD? – No problem. Man Arden Pre Shave Oil prepares your beard with a natural blend that softens the beard, conditions the skin, and gives a superior slickness for extreme comfort.
- Provides a Smooth, Comfortable Shave/Reduces Razor Nicks and Skin Irritation. Pre Shave Oil Is the ideal way to prep the beard and soften and protect skin before shaving.
- It also facilitates the blade's glide and helps prevent irritation and micro-cuts.
- Apply to damp skin prior to shaving. Massage with circular motions and do not rinse. Shave as normal with shaving cream or foam or gel
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
MAN ARDEN BEARD WASH (SHAMPOO) & CONDITIONER – THE MAVERICK – WITH AVOCADO AND ALMOND OIL
Enjoy a Luxurious and Comfortable Shave with Man Arden’s Pre Shave Oil enriched with Vitamin E and made from a special blend of healing oils such as Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed & Castor Oil etc.
Man Arden Pre Shave Oil preps the beard and softens skin before shaving to reduce irritation, and like an invIsible shield, defends the skin from the razor.
NOURISHING PURE BOTANICAL EXTRACTS AND NATURAL OILS
Over the years, our line of men’s shaving products has evolved to feature natural-based formulations without mineral oils or sulphates or paraben. NourIshing botanical extracts and natural oils protect the skin before, during and after shaving for an irritation- free experience.
BONUS : Provides incredible lubrication for a smooth and a comfortable shave. Undoubtedly, the best pre-shave oil for your face.
NATURAL BLEND, SOFTENS THE BEARD, CONDITIONS THE SKIN, GIVES A SUPERIOR SLICKNESS
TOUGH BEARD ? – No problem. Man Arden Pre Shave Oil prepares your beard with a natural blend that softens the beard, conditions the skin, and gives a superior slickness for extreme comfort
It also facilitates the blade’s glide and helps prevent irritation and micro-cuts. Apply to damp skin prior to shaving. Massage with circular
motions and do not rinse. Shave as normal with shaving cream or foam or gel
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE: Add small amount of oil into your hand and rub evenly into the desired shave area. Apply shaving foam / cream on top of it, lather & shave.
TIP : For Unbelievable results day after day, team up with Man Arden’s After Shave Balm.
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Iso Propyl MyrIstate, Sesame Oil, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Diheptyl Succinate (and) Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E Acetate, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Perfume.
|How To Use|