Man Arden Skin Boosting Vitamins Shot Face Serum, 30ml
- Man Arden Skin Boosting Vitamin Shot Serum has blended essential skin vitamins and premium plant extracts for intensely nourishing the skin, and promoting skin health.
- It helps to repair everyday skin damage, and protects against pollutants and environmental damage.
- Vitamins in the serum may support healthy cell renewal. They work synergistically with bioactive compounds rich plant extracts to combat free radical induced skin damage.
- With daily use, the serum helps in improving the skin texture, and increases skin radiance. It reduces skin dullness and helps lighten dark spots and blemishes
- The serum quickly penetrates the skin, and leaves the skin supple and smooth. Regardless of your skin type and condition, Man Arden Skin Boosting Vitamin Shot Serum could work wonders for the skin.
- Reviews (0)
When your skin lacks the essential nutrients to carry out its functions it starts losing its natural suppleness and radiance, and becomes dry, dull and irritated. The malnourished skin is also prone to premature aging. Man Arden Skin Boosting Vitamin Shot Serum delivers your skin the vitamins it needs to stay and look healthy. The main constituents of the serum are vitamins A, B3, C and E. Each of these vitamins plays an important role in improving elasticity and tone of the skin. Your skin is further nourished with nutrient rich plant extracts. Orange, lemon and grapefruit extracts are excellent sources of vitamin C, which is known for its antioxidant effect on the skin. Green tea contains potent antioxidant compounds for neutralizing free radicals. The serum helps in bolstering the skin’s protective moisture and antioxidant barrier. The multiple effects of the nutrients in the serum help to rejuvenate the skin.
Key Features of Man Arden Skin Boosting Vitamin Shot Serum
- Provides instant skin nourishment
- Detoxifies and protects the skin
- Helps repair damaged skin
- Helps strengthen moisture barrier
- Provides antioxidant support
- Helps fade dark spots and blemishes
- Helps lighten complexion and increase skin radiance
- Helps keep skin healthy
Benefits of Key Ingredients
Vitamin A (retinol) helps to improve the moisture retention capacity of the skin and promote collagen production. (1)
Vitamin B3 helps to protect the skin from damage due to exposure to UV radiation of the sun. Furthermore, it keeps the skin hydrated and supports collagen synthesis. (2)
Vitamin C plays a crucial role in repairing the photo-damaged skin, and protecting the skin against the damaging activity of UV rays. It’s an important antioxidant for your skin. (3)
The antioxidant property of vitamin E keeps the skin healthy. It also possesses anti-inflammatory property, and protects the skin from free radical induced damage that occurs due to exposure to UV rays. (4)
Orange, Lemon & Grapefruit
Citrus fruits are rich in the skin-friendly vitamin C.
In addition to boosting the skin’s antioxidant barrier, green tea increases microcirculation in the skin. (5)