Mom & World Radiant Boost Brightening Vitamin C & Rose Face Oil, 25ml
- Mom & World RBB Vitamin C & Rose Face Oil is a hydrating, nourishing and restorative skin care essential for enhancing complexion and firming skin.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant to minimize environmental skin damage. It helps protect skin from deleterious effect of exposure to UV rays and also works as a complexion enhancer.
- Rosa Canina or rosehip oil in the face oil is one of nature’s richest sources of antioxidants. The vitamin C reserve of the skin is further augmented with the inclusion of orange and lemon peel oils in the oil blend.
- Your face and neck is intensely hydrated with nutrient rich sweet almond oil, sunflower oil, buckthorn oil, jojoba oil and grapeseed oil and coconut oil based emollients.
- Overall effect is supple skin and lighter and radiant complexion.
- Reviews (0)
Mom & World RBB Vitamin C & Rose Face Oil is a luxurious skin care essential that helps in boosting skin luminosity and resilience. The lightweight face oil is a mixture of nutrient rich low comedogenic natural oils that easily penetrate the skin, leaving it supple and healthy. Rich in vitamin C, it helps in reducing collagen loss and excess melanin buildup in the skin. Therefore, it helps in improving your skin’s firmness and lightening blemishes. Nature’s finest sources of vitamin C are combined in addition to the vitamin C derivative ascorbyl palmitate to ensure the most effective effect of vitamin C on your skin. The antioxidant defense of your skin is further fortified with vitamin E and natural oils rich in the antioxidant vitamin. Cold pressed oils are blended in the face oil for superior moisturizing effect. Evenly coating your face and neck with few drops of the face oil adds smoothness and a natural glow to your skin.
Key Features of Mom & World RBB Vitamin C & Rose Face Oil
- Hydrates skin & protects against environmental damage
- Helps increase skin’s suppleness and radiance
- Helps lighten pigmentation and improves complexion
- Contains vitamins and natural oils
Benefits of Key Ingredients
High concentration of vitamin C in the skin supports normal collagen production, decreases pigmentation by inhibiting melanin overproduction and protects against skin damage caused by exposure to sunlight. (1)
Antioxidant compounds are abundant in rosehip oil. It is known to help in reducing pigmentation, and improves appearance of the skin. (2)
Because of its antioxidant and antimicrobial activities, lemon essential oil improves skin health. The oil cold-pressed from lemon rind is known to protect the skin from photo-toxicity. (3)
Orange oil helps to balance the skin, promote collagen synthesis, stimulate circulation, soften skin and reduce blemishes. (4)
When used topically, vitamin E helps in strengthening the skin’s antioxidant defense. It is known to protect the skin from the harmful effect of exposure to solar radiation. (5)