Mom & World Radiant Boost Brightening Vitamins Face Serum 25ml
- Mom & World RBB Vitamins Face Serum is created for superior skin care. It helps make skin velvety smooth, enhance complexion and boost radiance.
- Vitamin B3 in the serum locks moisture into the skin. Vitamin C helps maintain the skin’s elasticity and lighten skin tone.
- The dull stressed skin is revitalized with rose water and cucumber extracts. Arbutin, rosemary and chamomile extracts help reduce imperfections and give an evener skin tone.
- The skin plumping effect of hyaluronic acid helps in giving the skin a smoother appearance. Rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, Moroccan argan oil keeps the skin moisturized and supple.
- The serum easily penetrates the skin and helps restore the skin to its healthier state.
- Reviews (0)
Get rid of skin dullness and restore clear radiant complexion by pampering your face and neck everyday with Mom & World RBB Vitamins Face Serum. Rich in vitamins essential for preserving the healthy elasticity and natural skin tone, it moisturizes, nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. By delivering fatty acids, hyaluronic acid and vitamin B3 to the skin, the serum quickly relieves skin dryness without giving the skin a greasy feel. It provides the skin the multiple benefits of topical vitamin C. Your skin is intensely nourished with botanical extracts. Free of mineral oil, paraben, silicone and other potentially toxic chemicals and enriched with plant-based ingredients, this serum, when used for daily skin care, helps in recovering your natural healthy complexion.
Key Features of Mom & World RBB Vitamins Face Serum
- Hydrates, nourishes & rejuvenates facial skin
- Skin feels soft
- Helps improve complexion
- Helps to add firmness to the skin
- Helps increase skin radiance
- Perfect for daily skin care & suitable for all skin types.
Benefits of Ingredients
Niacinamide, commonly known as vitamin B3, when used topically assists in reducing hyperpigmented spots and blotchiness and improves the appearance of the skin. (1)
Vitamin C is valued for its antioxidant activity that protects skin from damage caused by free radicals produced during exposure to sunlight. Topical vitamin C is known to help in collagen synthesis. (2)
Hyaluronic acid works as a humectant. It attracts moisture and maintains the skin’s water balance. (3)
Argan oil is a fatty acids, vitamin E and antioxidant carotenes rich skin conditioning agent. Extracted from the nut of argan tree indigenous to Morocco, it moisturizes the skin and protects against environmental stressors. (4)
Chamomile is known to possess anti-inflammatory property and helps soothe skin irritation. (5)
Rosemary is believed to stimulate the skin. It also possesses antibacterial property. (6)