NourishVitals Masala Sunflower Roasted Seeds (Superior Quality) – 150 gm
- Sunflower Seeds are rich in vitamins and minerals to make one great snack full of benefits
- Sunflower seeds are considered a great source of antioxidants, including Vitamin E
- You can eat these amazing sunflower seeds as a snack or add them to a variety of dishes.
- NourishVitals Products are Non Fried, Free from Trans Fat, Does not Contains Any Added Salt, Sugar, Flavors or Preservatives.
- All-Natural Pledge = No Trans-fats, No oils, No chemicals, No preservatives, No GMO's, & Nothing artificial Ever! The way mother nature intended our foods to be, made from scratch, to taste great, with a passion for your health.
- Reviews (17)
RICH IN NUTRITION, PROTEIN, FIBER, MINERALS, FOLIC ACID, VITAMINS
Great as a solo snack or as a delicious ingredient in recipes, NourishVitals Masala Sunflower Seeds are rich in nutrition, protein, fiber, minerals, folic acid, vitamins.
A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR DIET
Did you know that sunflower seeds have been called out as one of the best sources of antioxidants? They’re particularly rich in Vitamin E. Not only are these sunflower seeds big on benefits, they’re also big on flavor.
GREAT SNACK TO KEEP IN YOUR BAG
NourishVitals Masala Sunflowers Seeds are also a great snack to keep in your bag or to take along to the game. Eat, Repeat, be happy!
Sunflower Seeds, Seasoning
NourishVitals Products does not Contains Any Added Salt, Sugar. All-Natural Pledge = No Trans-fats, No oils, No chemicals, No preservatives, No GMO’s, & Nothing artificial Ever! The way mother nature intended our foods to be, made from scratch, to taste great, with a passion for your health.