Morpheme Arthcare Oil – Muscle Relaxant Massage Oil With Spray (50 ml)
- Reviews (9)
|Ingredients:||Refer to Ingredients Section|
|Suggested usage:||Apply 2-3 times in a day (For External Use Only) or as directed by the physician|
It’s a competing world out there and you are expected to be on your toes all the time, this might cause a lot of strain, body ache and tension. If you’re looking for a quick relief from these problems, the best natural remedy for the same is Arthcare oil. Arthcare oil manufactured under the direction of eminent Ayurvedic doctors is muscle relaxant herbal oil, which penetrates quickly into the dermis and due to its anti-inflammatory property it helps in providing relief from pain in a short time. In addition, it also helps in strengthening and toning the neuromuscular system and increasing blood circulation and energy levels.
- Helps in providing fast relief from joint pain, muscle strain and body aches
- Herbal oil with anti-inflammatory property that permeates through the skin surface and gives immediate soothing effect on nerves and muscles.
- Considered beneficial for skeletal disorders
- Helps in reducing pain and discomfort related to ankylosing and cervical spondylosis
- Helps in reducing symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Beneficial in sciatica disorders.
- A potent antioxidant that increases energy levels and blood circulation.
- It helps in reducing stiffness and improving mobility of limbs.
How to use
Using Arthcare oil is a very simple process. To begin with, wash your hands and clean and dry the affected area. Now, take a small amount of the herbal oil onto the fingertips and apply it on the pain afflicted area. Massage by working in a circular motion till the oil is absorbed completely. This procedure is to be repeated 2-3 times a day for best results. Besides massaging, you can also take 2 Arthcare capsules.
How Arthcare Oil Is Useful?
Arthcare rapidly helps alleviate joint pain and improve joint movement. Daily use helps to improve and maintain the health of bones, ligaments and tendons in the joints.The powerful anti-inflammatory herbs present in the herbal oil could help reduce stiffness and improve mobility of the painful joints. Joint inflammation associated with arthritis could be reduced by daily application of Arthcare Oil to the painful swollen joints in the limbs. The herbal oil works faster than oral anti-inflammatory medications. External application of the oil enables the joint tissues to absorb the anti-inflammatory ingredients rapidly. Moreover, the 100% herbal oil does not produce any adverse side effect.
Arthcare Oil helps in reducing the symptoms of a wide range of acute and chronic inflammatory disorders of the joints. It is recommended for people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, spondylosis, back pain, hip pain, neck pain, muscle sprains, fibromyalgia and sports injuries.