StBotanica Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Boost Nutrient Face Mist, 120ml
- St. Botanica Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Boost Nutrient Face Mist instantly rehydrates, soothes, tones and reinvigorates the skin.
- It works as a wonderful toner and astringent, helping in restoring the normal moisture and pH balance of the skin.
- It helps in de-greasing the skin and brightening the dull complexion.
- Enriched with essential vitamins and bioactive constituents, it easily penetrates the skin and delivers nutrients to the skin tissues, thereby assisting in rejuvenating the skin.
- Free from toxic chemicals, it is perfect for daily skin care. Use it daily for toning your freshly cleansed face, and to revitalize and de-grease your skin anytime.
- Reviews (0)
To quickly refresh and rejuvenate the heated or stressed skin on a hot humid day or after a strenuous workout session, simply spray the hydration boosting St. Botanica Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Boost Nutrient Face Mist on your face and neck. It helps your skin regain its moisture and pH balance. It’s a remarkable facial toner than works on all types of skin. Spray it on your freshly cleansed face and leaving it to dry before applying moisturizer. The skin balancing effect of the facial mist helps in boosting the moisture retention capacity of your skin. Furthermore, it helps in enhancing the bioavailability of nutrients present in the skin care products. Nurturing your skin daily with the nutrient rich and hydration boosting facial mist helps in increasing the suppleness, clarity and radiance of your skin.
Key Features of St. Botanica Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Boost Nutrient Face Mist
- Tones, hydrates, refreshes and cools the skin
- Helps restore oil and pH balance of the skin
- Helps tighten skin pores and reduces excess oiliness of the skin
- Helps improve complexion
- Contains vitamins and antioxidant rich plant extracts for advanced skin care
- Does not contain harmful chemical
- Suits all skin types
Benefits of Major Ingredients
Hyaluronic acid, in addition to moisturizing the skin, helps in binding water to the skin. It adds smoothness to the skin and enhances its appearance. (1)
Witch hazel is a light astringent. It is known for its mild skin firming and antibacterial properties. (2)
Hydrolyzed protein forms a protective film on the skin that helps inhibit moisture loss. It helps in improving the elasticity of the skin, and skin feels soft. (3)
Sweet almond Oil
Sweet almond oil is an excellent nutrient rich emollient. (4)
The antioxidant effect of vitamin C helps to protect the skin from oxidative stress induced damage. Topical vitamin C helps in promoting collagen synthesis. (5)
In addition to its moisturizing property, vitamin E works as an antioxidant and works synergistically with vitamin C to protect the skin from the harmful effect of exposure to UV radiation. (6)
Antioxidant compounds rich green tea extract protects the skin from free radicals. It is known for its astringent and skin firming properties. (7)
Licorice works as a skin lightening agent. It’s also known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties. (8)