StBotanica Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Boost Face Gel, 50g
- St. Botanica Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Boost Face Gel is a lightweight, non-greasy skin moisturizer.
- Hyaluronic acid in the face gel helps soften and smoothen the skin. Vitamins A, C and E help to improve the texture of the skin.
- Natural oils and plant extracts in the gel provide superior skin care. The active constituents of the face gel work synergistically in enhancing complexion and improving the skin elasticity.
- The fast absorbing gel easily penetrates the skin and helps to rejuvenate it. It’s non-comedogenic and does not contain harmful chemicals.
- It soothes and refreshes your facial skin, and is suitable for daytime and nighttime use.
- Reviews (0)
Keep your facial skin moisturized, nourished and firm with St. Botanica Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Boost Face Gel. It leaves your skin intensely hydrated, smooth and bright. It supplies the skin its natural humectant hyaluronic acid that helps maintain the natural firmness of the skin. It also helps to replenish the antioxidant vitamins in the skin. Topical vitamins A, C and E are crucial for reducing loss of skin elasticity and protecting the skin from the harmful effect of exposure to environmental pollutants and sunlight. Multiple botanical extracts noted for their soothing, healing, rejuvenating, skin lightening and antioxidant properties are infused in the face gel for advanced skin care. The gel easily penetrates the skin and delivers the bioactive constituents to the skin tissues. As a result, your skin feels soft and appears smoother with a radiant gloss. The daylong moisturization and antioxidant support help to shield your skin from the environmental stressors.
Key Features of St. Botanica Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Boost Face Gel
- Fast absorbing, non-comedogenic, non-greasy moisturizing gel
- Helps increase suppleness, clarity and radiance
- Keeps skin moisturized for a long time
- Suitable for both day and nighttime use
- Contains hyaluronic acid, milk protein, vitamins and plant extracts
- Provides advanced skin care for maintaining natural texture and tone of the skin
- Does not contain harmful chemicals
Benefits of Key Ingredients
Hyaluronic acid is a gel-like substance that occurs naturally in the skin and holds moisture in the skin, thereby keeping the skin moisturized and flexible. It is known to provide similar benefits when incorporated into skin care products. (1)
Hydrolyzed Milk Protein
Hydrolyzed milk protein forms a protective film on the skin that helps to seal moisture into the skin. (2)
Retinol is a vitamin A derivative. When used topically, it easily penetrates the skin and improves collagen synthesis and boosts the skin’s moisture retention capacity by increasing production of molecules that hold moisture in the skin. (3)
Vitamin C plays a crucial role in protecting the skin from ultraviolet ray induced damage. (4)
The moisturizing effect of vitamin E helps in making the skin smooth and soft. Combining vitamin E with vitamin C significantly boosts the photoprotective activity of the two antioxidants. (5)