StBotanica Moroccan Argan Oil Hand and Nail Cream, 50g
- St. Botanica Argan Oil and Nail Cream contains a cocktail of premium natural oils to deeply moisturize the hands and nails.
- It helps soften the dry and rough hands, lighten blemishes and give the hands a firmer appearance
- The moisturizing effect of the cream softens the dry cuticles and adds sheen to the nails.
- Precious Moroccan Argan Oil is blended with extra virgin olive oil, virgin coconut oil, golden jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, shea butter and cocoa butter.
- It does not contain harmful chemicals.
- Reviews (0)
Hand care is not limited to monthly manicure. Your hands need daily pampering with nutrient rich emollient to stay soft, smooth and beautiful all the time. St. Botanica Argan Oil Hand and Nail Cream is created to replenish the lipids that are depleted rapidly when your hands are exposed to water, soap, detergents and the harsh weather elements. Enriched with multiple premium natural skin conditioning agents, the Hand and Nail Cream forms a protective coating on the hands and nails to minimize moisture loss, thereby rehydrating the dry hands and leaving them soft and smooth for a longer time. By boosting the moisture barrier, it helps in increasing the elasticity of the skin. Loaded with nutrients, the plant-based moisturizing agents soften the dry cuticles, give the nails a shinier appearance, and may even help in keeping the nails strong and healthy. With complete hand and nail care you can boast of your beautiful hands all the time.
Key Features of St. Botanica Argan Oil Hand and Nail Cream
- Deeply moisturizes hands
- Softens hands
- Adds luster to the nails and helps in keeping them strong
- Perfect for daily hand care
- Free from toxic chemicals
Benefits of Key Ingredients
The oil extracted from the nuts of the argan tree is a fabulous source of vitamin E, lipids and antioxidants. This rare natural oil from Morocco is one of nature’s best moisturizing agents. (1)
The fruit of the karate tree is the source of shea butter. This natural fat moisturizes and protects the skin from environmental damage, and improves skin suppleness. (2)
Cocoa butter is obtained from the seed kernels of the fruits of the cacao tree. The moisturizing effect of cocoa butter helps to reduce skin dryness and increase the elasticity of the skin. (3)
Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein
Hydrolyzed keratin protein or keratin hydrolysate can easily penetrate the skin and works as a humectant and reduces water loss from the skin. (4)
Licorice helps in lightening the skin tone by inhibiting melanin synthesis. (5)