StBotanica Pure Radiance Under Eye Serum, 20ml
- St. Botanica Pure Radiance Under Eye Serum is a blend of potent skin conditioning, nourishing, firming and lightening ingredients to enhance the appearance of the eye contour.
- It helps in reducing appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles.
- It intensely hydrates the delicate under eye skin to give it a smoother and brighter appearance.
- It helps to protect the sensitive skin from environmental damage.
- Free from harmful chemicals, the under eye serum is safe for the delicate and sensitive under eye area.
- Reviews (0)
St. Botanica Pure Radiance Under Eye Serum provides advanced under eye skin care to help restore its healthy bright appearance. The dark circles and puffiness under the eyes and premature appearance of fine lines is usually associated with poor under eye skin care. The under eye area being thinner and more sensitive than rest of the facial skin easily dries out, darkens and wrinkles. Stress, inadequate sleep, poor microcirculation and facial aging leave their mark on this delicate area of your face. The hydration boosting effect of Pure Radiance Under Eye Serum helps in improving the texture of the under eye skin. It helps to smoothen, tighten and brighten the skin. By sealing moisture into the vulnerable skin, it helps in maintaining the healthy appearance of the eye contour. It contains vitamins and antioxidant rich plant extracts and natural skin lightening ingredients for superior under eye skin care.
- Moisturizes under eye area
- Enriched with vitamins and precious botanical extracts for superior skin nourishment
- Helps to tighten, smoothen and lighten the under eye skin
- Helps reduce appearance of dark circles, puffiness, and premature fine lines and wrinkles
- Does not contain toxic chemicals
- Safe for sensitive skin
Benefits of Major Ingredients
Hyaluronic acid moisturizes and binds water into the skin. It adds smoothness and helps enhance appearance of the skin. (1)
Vitamin C is a major antioxidant that protects skin from photodamage and stimulates collagen production. Topical vitamin C is also known to lighten the skin. (2)
Topical vitamin B3 or niacinamide helps to improve the skin’s barrier function and decreases water loss from the skin. (3)
Matrixyl 3000 is a type of peptide used topically to help improve collagen synthesis and inhibit production of the enzyme that breaks down collagen. It also soothes the skin and assists in synthesis of hyaluronic acid. (4)
Green tea extract when used topically is known to improve microcirculation in the skin. It is also a source of powerful antioxidants that are easily absorbed into the skin and protect the skin from free radical activities. (5)
Aloe vera gel moisturizes, soothes, calms and refreshes the skin. (6)