StBotanica Retinol Anti Aging Foaming Face Wash, 120
- Deep cleanses, promotes exfoliation and detoxifies skin. Increases skin clarity and radiance.
- Powered by potent anti-aging ingredients such as retinol and matrixyl 3000, it helps fight skin aging. It helps maintain the firm and supple youthful texture of the skin.
- Cleansing with StBotanica Face Wash does not disrupt the skin’s moisture barrier. Aloe vera hydrates and soothes the skin.
- Packed with bioactive compounds with skin lightening and antioxidant properties, the face wash helps to lighten dark spots and blemishes, reduce skin dullness and boost skin luminosity.
- Free from harsh cleansing ingredients and toxic chemicals, it suits all types of skin.
- Reviews (1)
StBotanica Retinol Advanced Anti Aging Foaming Face Wash is a superior facial cleanser enriched with potent anti-aging ingredients. As cleansing is the first step in skin care, your choice of face wash plays an important role in determining the health of your skin. StBotanica’s face wash is created to provide the skin anti-aging support while it is being cleansed. The rich lather enveloping your face dissolves impurities and makeup residues, breaks up grease and purifies the skin. Your skin feels refreshed and rejuvenated. The skin conditioning agents in the face wash prevent your skin from drying out. During the cleansing process, your skin receives abundant antioxidant and anti-aging support. The overall effect is clean, clear, firm and glowing skin.
Fights Skin Aging
Retinol and Matrixyl 3000 are the key anti-aging ingredients in the face wash. Their combined effect on your skin diminishes loss of skin elasticity, fights again fine lines and wrinkles.
Reduces Skin Dullness
Your skin’s natural radiance is concealed behind a layer of dead cells. The Active Ingredients in the face wash help in breaking down the dead skin that give your face the dull appearance.
Soothes and Hydrates
Aloe vera and cucumber soothe and hydrate the skin. Skin does not feel dry and tight after cleansing. The conditioning agents in the face wash keep the skin moisturized and healthy.
Helps Lighten Blemishes
Vitamin C helps in dispersing melanin, thereby helping in fading pigmentation and lightening the skin tone. Lemon and grapefruit extracts are natural sources of this skin lightening vitamin.
Exposure to sunlight and pollution induces free radical induced skin damage that can be minimized by strengthening your skin’s antioxidant barrier. Green tea, ginkgo biloba, gotu kola and haritaki extracts are infused in the face wash to give your skin antioxidant support.