StBotanica Vitamin C 10% Brightening Eye Serum, 30ml
- St. Botanica Vitamin C 10% Brightening Eye Serum is a mixture of skin conditioning and firming ingredients for superior under eye skin care.
- Topical vitamin C of 10% concentration could easily penetrate the skin. The antioxidant, collagen boosting and skin lightening activities of vitamin C help in improving the appearance of the under eye skin.
- The serum is packed with pure botanical extracts rich in antioxidants and skin firming and lightening compounds.
- Incorporating the under eye serum in daily under eye skin care routine helps in keeping the delicate skin moisturized, smooth and bright, and helps reduce appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and premature wrinkles.
- Free from toxic chemicals, the serum is safe for the sensitive skin.
- Reviews (0)
With the goodness of vitamin C and botanical extracts, St. Botanica Vitamin C 10% Brightening Eye Serum helps in improving the appearance of the under eye area. The delicate sensitive skin below the lower eyelid easily becomes dehydrated and is vulnerable to elasticity loss. The under eye serum moisturizes and helps tighten the skin, thereby reducing appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. It delivers the skin vitamins most effective in improving the texture and tone. Free from mineral oil, paraben and toxic chemicals, this is the perfect serum for nurturing the sensitive skin. The daily dose of hydration and nourishment helps to brighten the eye contour.
- Moisturizes, soothes and refreshes the under eye skin
- Contains vitamin C of 10% concentration and pure plant extracts
- Helps to give the under eye skin firmer, smoother, lighter and radiant look
- Helps reduce appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Does not contain harmful chemicals
- Safe for the sensitive skin
Benefits of Major Ingredients
Topical vitamin C of 10% concentration when applied to skin could help to make the skin smoother and improve the skin tone. Vitamin C helps to stimulate collagen synthesis and repair the damaged elastic tissues. (1)
Vitamin B3 or niacinamide readily penetrates the skin and strengthens the moisture barrier. (2)
Topical hyaluronic acid is a remarkable moisturizer. It smoothes the skin and improves its water retention capacity. (3)
Matrixyl 3000 is a peptide known to be effective in increasing collagen production and reducing collagen degradation. It is also known to stimulate synthesis of hyaluronic acid, the natural humectant of the skin. (4)
Topical caffeine helps to promote microcirculation in the skin and may shrink the dilated blood vessels temporarily. This helps reduce dark circles and the puffy appearance of the under eye area. (5)
Topical green tea extract could improve microcirculation in the skin. The antioxidant constituents of green tea neutralize free radicals that damage the elastic tissues of the skin. (6)