StBotanica Vitamin C Brightening Hand And Nail Cream, 50g
- St. Botanica Vitamin C Brightening Hand and Nail Cream intensely moisturizes the dry hands and leaves them soft and smooth.
- It moisturizes and adds shine to the nails, and softens the cuticles.
- The key moisturizing ingredients in the cream are pure olive and jojoba oils, shea butter and cocoa butter and hydrolyzed milk protein.
- For superior care for hands and nails, the cream contains vitamins B3, C and E. They help in firming the skin and could reduce premature wrinkling of the skin.
- Free from harmful chemicals, the hand and nail cream is safe for moisturizing the hands every day.
- Reviews (0)
St. Botanica Vitamin C Brightening Hand and Nail Cream has blended the finest natural emollients to moisturize and soften the hands. It helps restore the protective moisture barrier that is weakened by repeated washing or exposure to the harsh weather elements. Pure natural oils and plant butters are combined to form a protective layer to diminish moisture loss and protect the skin from the environmental aggressors. Vitamin C is a natural skin firming agent that helps in maintaining the elasticity of the skin. This on-the-go moisturizing product rehydrates your hands instantly whenever your hands feel dry.
- Deeply moisturizes hands
- Quickly provides relief from dryness, and softens dry and rough hands
- Adds shine to the nails, soften cuticles, and may help in strengthening the nails.
- Contains a mixture of pure natural oils and plant butters
- Contains vitamins C, B3 and E to add firmness to the skin and protect against premature wrinkling
- Does not contain toxic ingredients
- Absolutely safe for daily moisturizing
- Suits all types of skin
Benefits of Major Ingredients
Olive oil is a remarkable emollient with antimicrobial property. The fatty acids in extra virgin olive oil improve the skin’s barrier function and reduce moisture loss from the skin. (1)
Jojoba oil too reduces water loss from the skin, and makes skin supple and soft. (2)
The fat extracted from the seed kernels of the cacao tree relieves dryness and improves skin elasticity. (3)
In addition to its moisturizing property, shea butter is known for its anti-inflammatory activity. The natural fat extracted from the fruit of the karate tree improves the appearance of the dry and irritated skin and makes skin supple. (4)
Vitamin C protects skin from ultraviolet-ray induced damage. It’s an essential nutrient for stimulating collagen synthesis and inhibiting premature wrinkling of the skin. (5)
Vitamin B3 or niacinamide helps to improve the barrier function of the skin. It may improve skin texture. (6)
Topical vitamin E has a beneficial effect on the skin’s barrier function. It easily penetrates the skin and offers antioxidant support. (7)