StBotanica Vitamin C Brightening Peel Off Mask, 100ml
- St. Botanica Peel Off Mask enriched with vitamins C helps to improve skin clarity, radiance and resilience.
- It helps restore hydration and strengthens the antioxidant defense of the skin against environmental damage.
- The facial mask absorbs excess oil, removes deep seated dirt and dead skin and helps open up the clogged pores, restoring the skin to a purer state.
- Vitamins and premium botanical extracts help improve the skin texture and complexion.
- Free from harmful chemicals, the facial mask is suitable for all skin types.
- Reviews (1)
St. Botanica Vitamin C Brightening Peel Off Mask is a luxurious blend of vitamins and natural antioxidants and skin conditioning and lightening ingredients to increase skin luminosity. It works by absorbing excess oil from the surface of the skin and removing impurities and dead skin that make the skin appear dull. It helps to pull out blackheads and whiteheads, and unclogs pores. Vitamins and bioactive constituents in the facial mask provide superior nourishment to help rejuvenate the skin. Your skin is nurtured by vitamin C, the antioxidant that helps maintain skin elasticity and improves skin tone. Pure extracts of green tea, turmeric, licorice, lemon peel, orange peel, chamomile and cucumber are blended for advanced skin care. The balancing and restorative activities of the natural ingredients leave the skin clearer and lighter with a healthy glow.
- Helps tighten skin and lighten and brighten complexion
- Absorbs excess oil from the skin and reduces skin dullness
- Helps remove dead skin, impurities deep in the skin pores
- Helps remove blackheads and whiteheads
- Helps restore skin’s healthy moisture balance
- Helps boost skin’s antioxidant defense against environmental damage
- Contains vitamins and plant extracts
- Does not contain harmful chemicals
- Suits all skin types
Benefits of Major Ingredients
Your skin needs vitamin C for protection from the harmful effect of exposure to sunlight and synthesis of collagen. Topical vitamin C is also found to be effective in reducing hyperpigmentation and lightening complexion. (1)
Topical vitamin B3 or niacinamide improves the skin’s barrier function and reduces water loss from the skin. It helps to increase the natural resistance of the skin to environmental damage. (2)
Hyaluronic acid is a natural moisturizing agent with excellent water binding capacity. It adds smoothness to the skin and enhances its appearance. (3)
Turmeric is recognized for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in skin regenerative activities. Curcumin, the key bioactive constituent of turmeric, is believed to possess photoprotective property. (4)
Chamomile extract soothes, purifies and refreshes the skin and helps neutralize skin irritants. (5)
Licorice is known for its skin lightening activity. The key bioactive constituent of licorice inhibits activities of the enzyme tyrosinase that stimulates melanin production. (6)