StBotanica Vitamin C, E & Hyaluronic Acid DePigmentation Cream, 50g
- St. Botanica Vitamin C De Pigmentation Cream is a blend of skin lightening and complexion enhancing vitamins and botanical extracts.
- It helps to lighten dark spots and hyperpigmentation and improves the skin tone. It helps improve skin clarity and radiance.
- Vitamin C in the cream is known for its natural skin lightening effect. It also helps to improve skin elasticity.
- The cream contains mineral based sunscreen agents to protect the skin from damage induced by the UV rays of the sun. It helps reduce tanning and sunburn.
- Free from mineral oil, paraben and harmful chemicals, this cream is absolutely safe for the skin.
- Reviews (2)
St. Botanica’s Vitamin C enriched De Pigmentation Cream is created to salvage your natural clear, even and radiant skin tone hidden behind dark spots and blemishes. Vitamins and botanical extracts loaded with complexion enhancing bioactive compounds help in restoring your healthy complexion. They help to repair the microscopic damages in the skin caused by excess exposure to sunlight and strengthen the skin’s antioxidant barrier. Your skin appears clearer and brighter with the help of the De Pigmentation Cream. The main skin lightening agent in the cream is vitamin C. The complexion enhancing activity of the cream is also attributed to lemon, orange, saffron, amla, licorice and mulberry extracts. The sun damaged skin not only appears darker, it is also stripped of its natural oils. Hyaluronic acid and vitamins B3 and E are added to the cream to restore the skin’s moisture barrier and improve the texture of the skin. To regain your natural complexion and increase skin luminosity include this fabulous skin care product to your daily skin care regimen.
- Helps lighten dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Helps improve skin tone
- Helps smooth the skin
- Protects skin from sun damage, tanning and sunburn
- Contains vitamins and pure plant extracts
- Non-greasy, fast absorbing cream
- Does not contain harmful chemicals
- Safe for all skin types
Benefits of Major Ingredients
When used topically, vitamin C inhibits the enzyme tyrosinase and reduces melanin, the pigment that gives the skin its darkened appearance. The skin lightening property of vitamin C helps in reducing hyperpigmentation caused by exposure to sunlight or due to inflammation. (1)
As a source of citric acid and vitamin C, lemon is known to work as a tyrosinase inhibitor. The damaged skin cells release tyrosinase, leading to excess melanin production, which causes development of hyperpigmented spots. (2)
Licorice and Mulberry
Both licorice and mulberry extracts are known to obstruct the melanin producing activity of tyrosinase. (3)
Niacinamide, a form of topical vitamin B3, is also known for its skin lightening activity. It helps improve hyperpigmentation. (4)
Vitamin E is a remarkable antioxidant that protects the skin from the early stage of sun damage. Its antioxidant property may help in reducing acne breakouts. (5)