Natural Treatments For Uterine Bleeding
[toc]One of the health ailments that can really disturb a woman’s peace of mind as well as the body functions is uterine bleeding. The problem is that this crisis can occur at any age in a woman’s life and lead to serious harm to the body. It is a worrying ailment and should not be avoided at any costs.
Usually, the reason behind uterine bleeding is the imbalance in the hormone secretion.There are a lot of natural treatments that can be used to cure the problem from the roots and thus achieve a smooth life yet again. The guide below will help you out perfectly in the treatment of uterine bleeding minus the side effects.
Various Treatments For Uterine Bleeding
Take Proper Rest And Sleep
Try and avoid overwhelming emotions that will trigger hormonal secretion. Resting, taking naps and proper sleep is something that is advisable in this crisis. This will avoid the adrenalin rush that leads to hormonal imbalance.
About 8 hours of undisturbed sleep at night and regular naps throughout the day is advisable for women who are suffering from uterine bleeding. Also, they should practice some relaxation techniques to calm the mind and the body.
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Morpheme Livup Caps$19.98
Morpheme Turmeric Curcumin (Haridra)$28.32
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Have Plenty Of Water
It is known to balance the hormones in the body in the most simple and inexpensive manner. It might give gradual results but is one that is quite effective.
Herbs That Are Beneficial
The dose can be best suggested by a professional herbalist after checking the severity of your condition. Herbs are one of the most natural treatments that can give excellent outcomes.
A half and half blend of yarrow and shepherd’s purse is also a good idea in this critical scenario. There are a lot of other herbs that can be used depending upon the symptoms that your body is showing.
Sage Tea Wonders
Take about two tablespoons of sage and put about 250 m of boiling water over it and let it steep. This tea should be taken at least 3 times in a day for results in a couple of weeks on the uterine bleeding.
A sage water bath can also be taken in these conditions. It will also help women who have issues of vaginal discharge. The sage water shower can be taken once daily for best results.
Have A Nutritious Meal
A balanced meal with all the important nutrients will always help you in getting extra advantage and treat all health conditions perfectly. Herein, try and have foods that are highly rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and proteins.
It will help in regulating the body and help it fight against all critical situations including uterine bleeding. Try and follow this regularly and avoid processed, fatty and sugary foods completely.
StBotanica Pure Himalayan Lavender Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade lavender essential oil
- Free from chemicals
- Manufactured With World’s Highest Standards
- Extracted according to the industry approved extraction method
- Helps in relaxation
- Good for the skin and hair health
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
Morpheme Garcinia Green Coffee 500mg Extract 60 Veg Caps$19.15
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients